I have a TD mutual fund account open and I would like to put money in the TD Investment Savings account
I can't see the option to buy this fund in the drop down boxes in my mutual fund account?
June 8, 2013 12:31:07 PM
Investing and Planning for Retirement, Mutual Fund, Direct Investing
In reply to Paul, Vancouver
Thanks for connecting with us this weekend. Let me see if I can help.
While it isn’t possible to purchase the TD Investment Savings Account (TDB8150) from your TD Mutual Funds account, you can do so from a TD Direct Investing account. If you don’t have one, click here to learn how you can open one: http://www.tdwaterhouse.ca/products-services/investing/td-direct-investing/accounts/open-an-account/index.jsp.
Once your account is opened and funded, here’s how you can buy TDB8150 online via WebBroker (https://tdwebbrokertour.com/):
* Login to WebBroker (https://webbroker.td.com/)
* Select the account you'd like to purchase the investment from
* Click on ‘Order Entry’, on the left hand side of the page, then click ‘Mutual Funds’
* Change the action to ‘Buy’ and enter the amount that you’d like to buy; and type in ‘TDB8150’ in the ‘Fund Symbol’ field
* Disregard the part that says ‘Amount includes Commission’, as there wouldn’t be a commission charged for this purchase
* Choose the ‘Dividend Option’ you’d like
* Then click ‘Next’, and then ‘Finish’
If you have any questions along the way, feel free to call TD Direct Investing directly at 1-800-465-5463, open 24/7.
I hope this helps! If you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to reply to this message. We’d be happy to share more information with you. Take care and enjoy your Saturday!
June 8, 2013 04:16:26 PM
1 person recommended this