Investor Knowledge +
5 Minutes =
This weekend, many families and friends will be gathering around the Thanksgiving table to catch up, share memories, and express their gratitude. To join in on the traditional festivities, we at TD Asset Management Inc. (TDAM) would like to take the time to acknowledge some of the things that we are thankful for this year.
- Our Sustainable Investment Approach: TDAM recently released its 2021 Sustainable Investment Report which provides an in-depth look at our sustainable investing practices, progress and priorities for the 2021 fiscal year. Some of our 2021 highlights include becoming a member of the International Corporate Governance Network, becoming a founding member of Climate Engagement Canada, conducting 328 ESG-focused engagements with varying companies, and having three of our 2020/2021 ESG-related funds awarded top tier rankings in their respective categories by Corporate Knights as part of its 2022 Responsible Funds Ranking.
- Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion (D&I): TDAM is committed to D&I not just at the organizational level, but also in our investment activities. All TD Bank Group (TD) lines of business have documented strategies that aim to improve our mentorship, recruitment, and interview processes, supporting our enterprise D&I strategy1 as a whole. For more information, check out TDAM's commitment to Diversity & Inclusion Report - 2021.
- Our growing TD Wealth for Women program: TD is committed to providing support and opportunities to women as valued colleagues and clients. To learn more about how TD is supporting women throughout Canada, visit the TD Wealth for Women page.
- Our dedicated TDAM team: None of our above achievements would be possible without our dedicated TDAM team. Their efforts help our clients stay informed, supported and on track to achieving their long-term goals. Throughout this year, our portfolio management, investment, and research teams also had the opportunity to increasingly collaborate in-person again, and benefit from the innovative ideas that can thrive in a social environment.
- And of course, You! We understand that planning your future across different life stages and unforeseen circumstances is not an easy task. We thank you for trusting our team to build solutions that can help meet your needs and help you achieve your investment goals.
From our family to yours, we thank you and wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend!
1TD’s D&I strategy focuses on Women in Leadership, Black Experiences, Visible Minorities/Minorities, Indigenous Peoples, People with Disabilities/Individuals with Disabilities, LGBTQ2+, people and veterans pillars, with a purpose to enrich the lives of all our customers, colleagues and communities.
The information contained herein has been provided by TD Asset Management Inc. and is for information purposes only. The information has been drawn from sources believed to be reliable. Particular investment, tax, or trading strategies should be evaluated relative to each individual's objectives and risk tolerance.
TD Asset Management Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank. ® The TD logo and other TD trademarks are the property of The Toronto-Dominion Bank.