Introducing the TD Fixed Income Pool in F-Series
TDAM (TD Asset Management Inc.) is pleased to introduce the TD Fixed Income Pool in F-Series, a low-cost solution that can dynamically shift allocations in fixed income and currency markets and provide broad exposure to domestic, global (including emerging markets), corporate, government, investment grade and high yield debt instruments.
The Fund Manager seeks to provide access to:
- A broad suite of TDAM Fixed Income investment strategies in one simple solution
- A strategy where the underlying assets are selected across risk profiles, sectors, maturities and geographies; providing investors with diversified fixed income exposure
- The Fund leverages the expertise of TDAM's entire institutional portfolio management team and in-house, independent credit research analysts
TD Active Preferred Share ETF
This TD Active Preferred Share ETF's fundamental investment objective is to earn a high level of income by investing primarily in Canadian listed preferred shares and the fund seeks to add value and reduce risk by investing in other income producing securities.
Preferred share investments will be concentrated in companies in the following sectors:
- Financial services
TD Select Short Term Corporate Bond Ladder ETFThe TD Select Short Term Corporate Bond Ladder ETF seeks to:
- Earn a high rate of interest while preserving capital through exposure to the performance of a diversified portfolio of primarily Canadian corporate bonds, divided ("laddered") into five groupings with staggered maturities from approximately one to five years.
- May also seek added value from non-Canadian and/or non-investment-grade debt instruments to enhance total return.
TD Select U.S. Short Term Corporate Bond Ladder ETFTD Select U.S. Short Term Corporate Bond Ladder ETF seeks to:
- Earn a high rate of interest while preserving capital through exposure to the performance of a diversified portfolio of U.S. corporate bonds, divided ("laddered") into five groupings with staggered maturities from approximately one to five years.
- May also seek added value from non-investment-grade debt instruments to enhance total return.
Introducing the new TD Global Equity Focused Fund:
Your gateway to world markets
The new TD Global Equity Focused Fund strives to capitalize on investment opportunities from
equity markets around the world to deliver above-average risk-adjusted returns.
The Fund Manager seeks to provide access to:
- High quality global companies that, in the manager's view, have excellent business models, underestimated cash flow generation and solid growth potential
- A concentrated portfolio of fundamentally researched securities that seeks to deliver long-term capital appreciation and income growth
- A Fund that strives to optimize diversification by industry, country and cash flow type, while utilizing options and defensive currency hedging strategies when appropriate
- Key information you should know about the TD Global Equity Focused Fund.
- Global equity investment themes and opportunities outside of Canadian equity markets are discussed, including those of developed and emerging markets.
- While pockets of opportunity exist, headwinds remain for Canadian equities.
- This video series gives you access to TDAM’s knowledgeable and experienced investment professionals, and provides an opportunity to hear their views first-hand on markets, portfolio management and other large-scale trends.
- A TDAM article that discusses the benefits of diversifying the equity component of an investment portfolio to include global investments.
- Your guide to TDAM's line-up of global investment solutions.
More choices for your portfolio
On or about August 16, 2018, TD Asset Management Inc. (TDAM) will continue to expand its product offering, providing investors with a broader range of portfolio diversification choices and helping to strengthen TDAM's existing line-up of investment solutions.
Fee-based cash flow series extension
- TDAM is launching new FT5 Series extensions to provide two payout rate options (5% and 8%) on select existing fee-based cash flow series.
Fee-based USD series extension
- TDAM is adding 14 U.S. dollar purchase options on certain F-Series of existing TD Mutual Funds. These new USD purchase options will provide investors with a broader spectrum of investment options for their U.S. dollar portfolios.
TD Comfort Portfolios fee-based series extension
- TDAM is launching F-Series versions of the TD Comfort Portfolios to allow for in-kind transfers of Investor Series TD Comfort Portfolios to a fee-based platform without triggering capital gains for clients.
As always, TDAM is committed to providing you with more investment choices to better meet the evolving needs of your clients.
TD Global Income FundThis fund may be suitable for investors seeking higher yield opportunities available in the global fixed income market. It is designed to earn income while offering global diversification and can be a core holding or a good complement to Canadian-focused fixed income portfolio.
- Global diversification to seek opportunities and help reduce risk
- Use of derivatives to help manage currency and interest rate risk
- Can complement domestic core fixed income holdings for investors seeking stable income
TD Global Unconstrained Bond FundThis global bond solution may be suitable for investors who are seeking to maximize total return within the fixed income portion of an investment portfolio.
- Flexible mandate without benchmark constraints to seek total return
- Active management of currency and interest rate exposure to both seek opportunity and reduce risk
- Can add diversification to core domestic fixed income holdings for investors seeking to maximize total return
TD Global Core Plus Bond Fund (previously TD Global Bond Fund)The TD Global Core Plus Bond Fund is a global solution that provides access to an active fixed income strategy, designed to exploit the opportunities that exist within the fixed income universe. This fund may be suitable as a core bond holding within an investment portfolio. On November 21, 2017, TDAM offered additional purchase options of the fund, with target distribution rates of 5%.
- Diversified exposure to global investment-grade corporate, government, high yield, and emerging market bonds
- Active management of currency exposure
- Now available in H-Series, T-Series, and S-Series
TD US Dividend Growth FundTD U.S. Dividend Growth Fund led by David Sykes will use the same dividend equity strategy utilized by the TD North American Dividend Fund and TD U.S. Monthly Income Fund. The Fund offers investors exposure to U.S. companies and will complement TDAM's existing suite of dividend solutions.
- Seeks high-quality U.S. equities that have solid balance sheets and a sustainable competitive advantage
- The Fund's reinvested dividends can add to returns and potentially provide a buffer when markets are volatile
- Can serve as a core stand-alone U.S. dividend equity building block for portfolio construction
TD North American Small-Cap Equity FundThe TD North American Small-Cap Equity Fund, led by Portfolio Manager, Jean Masson, offers investors access to small and medium-sized North American companies. Building on the success and popularity of Jean's low volatility and U.S. quantitative equity funds, he and his team will apply a similar quantitative strategy to the new Fund.
- The Fund will strive to deliver the upside potential of small-cap stocks without taking on more risk than the broad market index
- The Fund will analyze hundreds of small-cap companies and generally selects those with a history of growth, sustainable levels of leverage, and that are making efficient use of their capital
- The Fund's quantitative approach helps to identify quality companies that are potentially undervalued by the market