More choices for your portfolio
Fee-based cash flow series extension
- TDAM is launching new FT5 Series extensions to provide two payout rate options (5% and 8%) on select existing fee-based cash flow series.
Fee-based USD series extension
- TDAM is adding 14 U.S. dollar purchase options on certain F-Series of existing TD Mutual Funds. These new USD purchase options will provide investors with a broader spectrum of investment options for their U.S. dollar portfolios.
TD Comfort Portfolios fee-based series extension
- TDAM is launching F-Series versions of the TD Comfort Portfolios to allow for in-kind transfers of Investor Series TD Comfort Portfolios to a fee-based platform without triggering capital gains for clients.
- As always, TDAM is committed to providing you with more investment choices to better meet the evolving needs of your clients.
TD Global Income FundThis fund may be suitable for investors seeking higher yield opportunities available in the global fixed income market. It is designed to earn income while offering global diversification and can be a core holding or a good complement to Canadian-focused fixed income portfolio.
- Global diversification to seek opportunities and help reduce risk
- Use of derivatives to help manage currency and interest rate risk
- Can complement domestic core fixed income holdings for investors seeking stable income
TD Global Unconstrained Bond FundThis global bond solution may be suitable for investors who are seeking to maximize total return within the fixed income portion of an investment portfolio.
- Flexible mandate without benchmark constraints to seek total return
- Active management of currency and interest rate exposure to both seek opportunity and reduce risk
- Can add diversification to core domestic fixed income holdings for investors seeking to maximize total return
TD Global Core Plus Bond Fund (previously TD Global Bond Fund)The TD Global Core Plus Bond Fund is a global solution that provides access to an active fixed income strategy, designed to exploit the opportunities that exist within the fixed income universe. This fund may be suitable as a core bond holding within an investment portfolio. On November 21, 2017, TDAM offered additional purchase options of the fund, with target distribution rates of 5%.
- Diversified exposure to global investment-grade corporate, government, high yield, and emerging market bonds
- Active management of currency exposure
- Now available in H-Series, T-Series, and S-Series
TD US Dividend Growth FundTD U.S. Dividend Growth Fund led by David Sykes will use the same dividend equity strategy utilized by the TD North American Dividend Fund and TD U.S. Monthly Income Fund. The Fund offers investors exposure to U.S. companies and will complement TDAM's existing suite of dividend solutions.
- Seeks high-quality U.S. equities that have solid balance sheets and a sustainable competitive advantage
- The Fund's reinvested dividends can add to returns and potentially provide a buffer when markets are volatile
- Can serve as a core stand-alone U.S. dividend equity building block for portfolio construction
TD North American Small-Cap Equity FundThe TD North American Small-Cap Equity Fund, led by Portfolio Manager, Jean Masson, offers investors access to small and medium-sized North American companies. Building on the success and popularity of Jean's low volatility and U.S. quantitative equity funds, he and his team will apply a similar quantitative strategy to the new Fund.
- The Fund will strive to deliver the upside potential of small-cap stocks without taking on more risk than the broad market index
- The Fund will analyze hundreds of small-cap companies and generally selects those with a history of growth, sustainable levels of leverage, and that are making efficient use of their capital
- The Fund's quantitative approach helps to identify quality companies that are potentially undervalued by the market