Global Money Transfer
Send money globally with confidence
When you send your loved ones a Western Union Money Transfer with TD, you're choosing...
- Global Reach: Send money to over 200 countries and territories.
- Convenience: Sending money at home is easy with EasyWeb and the TD app. Family and friends can typically expect to receive your transfer in 2-4 hours1 making it speedy and simple to be there for your loved ones.
- No TD Money Transfer Fees: TD doesn't charge a transfer fee for this service.2Western Union Money Transfer service charges a transfer fee and foreign exchange rates also apply, on every transaction.3
Be there for your loved ones
Sending money to family and friends is about more than dollars and cents. It's about caring. When you send with Western Union® services from your TD Canada Trust Canadian dollar personal chequing, savings or line of credit accounts, your money moves quickly and the process is easy. Whether you're sending money to the Philippines, India, Jamaica or elsewhere, there are more than 500,000 Western Union Agent locations in over 200 countries and territories for your loved ones to pick up your money transfer conveniently.
- Go to EasyWeb or the TD app
- EasyWeb: Login into your account and click on “Global Transfers” to complete your one-time registration.
TD app: Login, click 'Send Money', then choose the 'Globally' tab to complete your one-time registration.
- Receive your estimate
- Next, enter both the destination country and send amount to receive an estimate of Western Union transfer fees, the foreign exchange rate and the amount received3.
- Start your transfer
- Now you can confirm/update your personal information, add the receiver information and confirm the transaction.
- Share the tracking number
- Your transaction is now being processed. Share the tracking number (MCTN #) with the recipient so they can check the transaction status and can pick up their transfer from a Western Union Agent location.