Discover your TD Business Visa* Card
Business Card Benefits
Your new TD Business Visa* Card
Quick steps to getting started and making the most of your Card
- Learn more about the features and benefits of your TD Business Visa* Card by calling 1-800-983-8472 to speak with a Business Credit Card Specialist. Don't forget to sign your Card!
- Update your Card as the primary card on your favorite mobile apps like auto-reloads and transportation to enjoy convenience of your everyday business purchases.
- Learn how to add your Card to Apple Pay if you have an iPhone, to make convenient, everyday payments with just a tap of your phone.
- Set up regularly recurring bill payments on your TD Business Visa Account with participating merchants to save time and avoid late fees with business bills paid automatically on their due dates.
- Register for online statements on EasyWeb to save time and stay organized.
- Download the TD app to view your Credit Card Account almost anywhere. Plus, you can bank at home, or on the go.
It’s just business, not personal
When you get a business credit card with TD, you get access to the TD Card Management Tool.
This easy-to-use tool lets you:
- Redistribute your business’ available credit between cardholders any time
- View a dashboard of your key business expenses
- Track your and your employees’ spending
- Create numerous customizable reports with up to 18 months of business transaction data
- Search your spending by date, amount, or vendor
- Access your balances and payment history
- And more
Flexible Credit Limits
Faster and easier
- Track Employees’ Usage: Ever wonder who’s spending what and where? Now you can organize spending reports by cardholder or supplier category, so you always know how your funds are being spent.
- Watch Your Spending: The TD Card Management Tool’s dashboard makes it easy to view your expenses at a glance or take an in-depth look through category and individual cardholder spend views.
- View Balance & Payment History: Delve into an archive of your balances, payments, and reports to monitor changes in spending behavior over time.
- Move Your Credit Limits: It’s never been so easy to adjust your credit limits. Redistribute your available credit between cardholders to meet your specific business needs with the simple click of a button.
- Customize Reporting Periods: You can gain new insights about your business by setting reporting periods between any dates you choose – not just your billing cycle.
Try it out today in your EasyWeb Business Account.
Get in touch to find out more about the TD Card Management Tool.
Enjoy these business advantages and more:
- Conveniently access your TD Business Visa* Account online
- Separate your business and personal spend
- Establish a credit history in your business’s name
- Access to a range of dedicated business solutions offered at TD
- Discounts through the Visa SavingsEdge* Program
- Security and protection for your Card when you shop and travel
Dedicated business solutions
Experience you can trust, customer support you can count on, and solutions that adapt as you grow. Our dedicated advisors will take the time to understand your growing business and provide the knowledgeable advice and solutions that are right for you.
Help and assistance
- If your TD Credit Card is damaged or not working, you can request a replacement card online through EasyWeb, through the TD app using your mobile device, or by phone at
- If your TD Credit Card has been lost or stolen, you must immediately report this to us by phone at:
- Fast, reliable access to cash. You can ask for an emergency Cash Advance of up to $5000 in emergency funds (subject to your available credit limit), at over one million ATMs worldwide, at all TD Canada Trust branches and at select financial institutions around the world.
- Getting information when you need it. The TD Credit Card Contact Centre can help you with important information, such as the location of the nearest Visa member office for Cash Advances or contact numbers for embassies and consulates.
- Staying connected to important people. In the event of an emergency, messages can be forwarded to family members at home.
Optional Business TD Auto Club Membership
Purchase Security and Extended Warranty Protection
You automatically have access to Purchase Security and Extended Warranty Protection7, which includes coverage for most eligible new items you’ve purchased with your Card:
- Repair, replacement, or reimbursement should eligible items be stolen or damaged within 90 days of purchase
- Double your warranty, up to 12 additional months if the eligible item came with a manufacturer's warranty valid in Canada
Apply for optional Travel Medical Insurance
When you're travelling, the last thing you want to worry about is your emergency medical coverage. As a TD Business Visa* Cardholder, you have the option to purchase TD Travel Medical Insurance8. You'll enjoy:
- Comprehensive emergency medical coverage for when you are travelling outside of your province or territory, whether internationally or within Canada
- No out-of-pocket costs for eligible emergency medical expenses
- 24/7 emergency medical assistance
With Trip Cancellation and Trip Interruption Insurance9, if due to a covered cause such as an illness, injury, and more, you need to:
- Cancel your trip, we'll help you recover your trip expense
- Return home early, we'll cover the cost of your eligible return transportation
Save with Avis Rent a Car and Budget Rent a Car rates
- Avis: You can reserve your Avis car rental by visiting avis.com/tdcreditcards. Quote Avis Worldwide Discount (AWD) #C078400 at time of reservation and charge the full rental to your TD Business Visa* Card
- Budget: You can reserve your Budget car rental by visiting budget.com/tdcreditcards. Quote Budget Customer Discount (BCD) #A331700 at time of reservation and charge the full rental to your TD Business Visa* Card
Emergency Travel Assistance Services12
Help is just a call away. Toll-free access to help in the event of a personal emergency while travelling. Emergency Travel Assistance Services can help you with:
- Translation services in the event of an emergency situation
- Lost document and ticket replacement
- Emergency Cash Transfer in the event of a theft, loss or emergency. Our Administrator can assist you to obtain a Cash Advance which will be charged to your Account.
In Canada and U.S.A. call 1-800-871-8334. In Other Countries call collect
Cover business expenses with TD Visa Cheques
Save time on regularly recurring bill payments
Manage your Account, your way
TD Green Machine® ATMs
Access and manage your Card Account at any of our ATMs.
EasyWeb® Online banking
Manage your Card Account easily online.
Business Credit Card Specialist
Give us a call to access or manage your Card Account.
Get secure access to TD’s mobile banking service anywhere you are.
- Shop online and in person securely with Visa Zero Liability and be protected in the event that unauthorized transactions are made on your Card. See your Cardholder Agreement for complete information on unauthorized transactions and your responsibilities including your responsibility to protect your PIN.
- Shop with confidence with chip & PIN technology. Chip and PIN technology provides an added level of security through the use of a Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- Verified by Visa* provides you with increased security and convenience when you shop online.
Personal Identification Number (PIN) Security Tips
- Choose a PIN you can remember that's difficult to guess. Don't use a phone number or birthday
- Never write down your PIN.
- Protect your PIN and use your hand or body to shield the keypad when you enter your PIN.
- Never let anyone else know or use your PIN or use your Card.
- Make transactions only when and where you feel secure. If in doubt, don’t use your Card.
Reset your PIN easily and conveniently at a TD Canada Trust Branch or 24/7 at any TD Canada Trust Green Machine (ATM).
Fraud Protection (24-hour)
Our protection measures help protect you from credit card fraud. In the event that we detect unusual activity relating to your Account:
- You may receive a phone call from a TD Credit Card Customer Service Representative asking you to confirm that you performed a transaction on your TD Business Visa* Card or Account.
- During a transaction, a merchant may receive an electronic message requesting that they contact the TD Credit Card Contact Centre and allow you to speak with one of our Customer Service Representatives.
- Your Card may be temporarily blocked until we can contact you for verification.
- You can now automatically receive TD Fraud Alerts to your mobile phone any time we suspect suspicious activity on your TD Business Visa* Card Learn more.