TD Business Visa* Important Information
Tabs Menu: to navigate this menu, use the left & right arrow keys to change tabs. Press tab to go into the content. Shift-tab to return to the tabs.
Here’s what’s changing, effective January 20, 2020:
- Card Name – The name “TD Business Cash Back Visa* Card” will appear on all your monthly statements, as well as on EasyWeb® Online Banking and the TD app.
- No Annual Fee – You’ll no longer be charged an Annual Fee (currently $50).
- The TD Business Cash Back Program will now be included with your Card – You’ll earn Cash Back Dollars on your Card purchases, which will be automatically applied to your statement as a credit on an annual basis.
Insurance Benefits – There will be changes to your Certificates of Insurance as follows:
- Your TD Business Cash Back Visa* Card will no longer have Auto Rental Collision Loss/Damage Insurance, Common Carrier Travel Accident Insurance, Delayed and Lost Baggage Insurance and Emergency Travel Assistance Services.
- Purchase Security and Extended Warranty Protection: “Section 4 – Exclusions” will be changed to exclude drones from Purchase Security and Extended Warranty Protection. For full details, please refer to the Cardholder Agreement.
Here’s what stays the same:
- Your Card – You can continue to use your existing Card, until you receive your redesigned replacement Card at a later date. You do not need the replacement Card to receive these refreshed benefits.
- Your interest rate and other fees will remain unchanged. Your credit limit will also remain unchanged.
- There’s no change if you have any regularly recurring bill payments set up on your Card (such as Internet or phone bills), or any automated payment set up on your Chequing or Savings Account to pay your Card balance.
- Your Card number will remain the same and there is no change to your statement date.
Questions? We’re ready to help you
Our banking specialists are ready to answer any questions you may have
Book an appointment
Meet with a banking specialist at the branch closest to you
Locate a branch
Speak with a business banking specialist at the branch closest to you.