The Choice is yours.
Discover your TD Platinum Travel Visa* Card
TD Rewards Program
Welcome to your new TD Platinum Travel Visa* Card
Quick steps to getting started and making the most of your Card
- Activate your TD Platinum Travel Visa* Card simply by calling the number on the sticker found on your new Card, then follow the prompts. Don't forget to sign your Card!
- Register for EasyWeb Online Banking to access and manage your Account online and sign up for online statements or, if you prefer to bank by phone, call EasyLine Phone Banking at
- Register at TDRewards.com to track how many TD Rewards Points you've earned and discover the redemption options available to you.
- Set up regularly recurring bill payments on your Account through participating merchants to save time and avoid late fees with bills paid automatically on their due dates. Plus, earn 3 TD Rewards Points for every $1 on regularly recurring bill payments set up on your Account1.
- Learn how to add your Card to Apple Pay if you have an iPhone, to make convenient, everyday payments with just a tap of your phone.
- Learn how to add your Card to TD Mobile Payment through the TD app if you use an AndroidTM smartphone, and you can pay safely and securely.
- Update your Card as the Primary Card on your favorite retail apps to earn TD Rewards Points on these purchases – like food delivery and transportation purchased through the apps on your phone2.
- Download the TD app to view your Credit Card Account almost anywhere. Plus, you can bank at home, or on the go.
Your TD Rewards Points
With your TD Platinum Travel Visa* Card, you earn TD Rewards Points with every purchase and you can redeem them how and when you want.
- Earn 3 TD Rewards Points for every $1 in grocery purchases3 and regularly recurring bill payments set up on your Account1
- Earn 5 TD Rewards Points for every $1 in online travel purchases4 made with your Card through ExpediaForTD.com
- Earn 3 TD Rewards Points for every $1 in travel purchases5 made with your Card by phone through Expedia For TD
- Earn 2 TD Rewards Points for every $1 you spend on all other purchases6 made with your Card
- Book your trip through Expedia For TD7 or any other travel provider - the choice is yours!
- Choose Expedia For TD to maximize the number of TD Rewards Points you can earn on your travel purchases
- No blackouts8 or seat restrictions8 , under the TD Rewards Program
- Your TD Rewards Points will never expire as long as you are a Cardholder
- Expedia For TD7
Redeem9 your TD Rewards Points through ExpediaForTD.com , available exclusively to travel or rewards TD Credit Cardholders. Book travel while earning TD Rewards Points fast, or redeem your TD Rewards Points for any Expedia For TD purchase you make, including taxes & fees. You can search over a million flights, hotels, packages, and more!
- Book Any Way travel purchases9
You can also book your trip through any other travel agency or website to take advantage of any discounts and last-minute deals you find. Whether you want to go for a swim with the dolphins or try a new cuisine abroad, you have the flexibility to use your TD Rewards Points towards all kinds of travel expenses – including taxes – within 90 days of this type of travel purchase!
- Shop The Mall
With Shop The Mall, you can shop at participating online Shop The Mall retailers for the things you want, and redeem your TD Rewards Points towards your purchase during checkout.
- Shop The Catalogue
Treat yourself or someone you love with the latest brand-name merchandise available through the Catalogue. Choose from a wide selection of retail brands and categories including electronics, appliances, gift cards, and so much more.
- Pay With Rewards
Redeem your TD Rewards Points for a cash credit to help pay down your TD Platinum Travel Visa* Card Account.
- Redeem for Education
Whether you're a student yourself, or a relative or friend of one, you can redeem your TD Rewards Points for education credits from HigherEdPoints to help fund higher education costs of tuition at over 100 participating institutions.
Register today at TDRewards.com to take advantage of your TD Rewards Points. On the go? Access TDRewards.com through EasyWeb or the TD app to view or redeem your TD Rewards Points.
At TDRewards.com, you can:
- Get inspired and discover the wide range of redemption options waiting for you! Save your TD Rewards Points for that special trip or treat yourself with something great through Shop The Catalogue
- Watch your TD Rewards Points balance grow - your Rewards History statement shows how much you've earned with each purchase made with your Card
- Track how close you are to getting rewarded - your personalized Goal Tracker tool lets you set redemption goals and check how close you are to earning them
- Be one of the first to find out about special offers - sign up to receive the TD Traveller Newsletter and the Weekly Special Offers emails
Earn more TD Rewards Points
Emergency Travel Assistance Services14
Help is just a call away. Toll-free access to help in the event of a personal emergency while travelling. Emergency Travel Assistance Services can help you with:
- Translation services in the event of an emergency situation
- Lost document and ticket replacement
- Emergency Cash Transfer in the event of a theft, loss or emergency. Our Administrator can assist you to obtain a Cash Advance which will be charged to your Account.
In Canada and U.S.A. call
Purchase Security and Extended Warranty Protection15
You automatically have access to Purchase Security and Extended Warranty Protection, which includes coverage for most eligible new items you’ve purchased with your Card:
- Repair, replacement, or reimbursement should eligible items be stolen or damaged within 90 days of purchase
- Double your warranty, up to 12 additional months if the eligible item came with a manufacturer's warranty valid in Canada
Apply for optional Travel Medical Insurance16
When you're travelling, the last thing you want to worry about is your emergency medical coverage. As a TD Platinum Travel Visa* Cardholder, you have the option to purchase TD Travel Medical Insurance. You'll enjoy:
- Comprehensive emergency medical coverage for when you are travelling outside of your province or territory, whether internationally or within Canada
- No out-of-pocket costs for eligible emergency medical expenses
- 24/7 emergency medical assistance
With Trip Cancellation and Trip Interruption Insurance, if due to a covered cause such as an illness, injury, and more, you need to:
- Cancel your trip, we'll help you recover your trip expense
- Return home early, we'll cover the cost of your eligible return transportation
Discount on a Priority Pass Membership
Save with Avis Rent a Car and Budget Rent a Car
- Avis: You can reserve your Avis car rental by visiting avis.com/tdcreditcards. Quote Avis Worldwide Discount (AWD) #C078400 at time of reservation and charge the full rental to your TD Platinum Travel Visa* Card
- Budget: You can reserve your Budget car rental by visiting budget.com/tdcreditcards. Quote Budget Customer Discount (BCD) #A331700 at time of reservation and charge the full rental to your TD Platinum Travel Visa* Card
Help and assistance
- Fast replacement Cards. Report your lost or stolen Card immediately and the TD Credit Card Contact Centre will do its best to get a replacement Card to you wherever you are.
- Fast, reliable access to cash. You can ask for an emergency Cash Advance23 of up to $5,000 in emergency funds (subject to your available credit limit), at over one million ATMs worldwide, at all TD Canada Trust branches and at select financial institutions around the world.
- Getting information when you need it. The TD Credit Card Contact Centre can help you with important information, such as the location of the nearest Visa member office for Cash Advances or contact numbers for embassies and consulates.
The next time you're on the go, like on your morning run or walking the dog, don't worry about reaching for cash for your small purchases, use your AndroidTM smartphone24. With TD Mobile Payment, just link an eligible TD Credit Card to the TD app and you can pay safely and securely in a few seconds.
Manage your Account, your way
TD Green Machine® ATMs
Access and manage your Card Account at any of our ATMs.
EasyWeb® Online banking
Manage your Card Account easily online.
EasyLine® telephone banking
Give us a call to access or manage your Card Account.
Get secure access to TD’s mobile banking service anywhere you are.
Consider consolidating any higher-rate non-TD credit card balances you may have to your TD Platinum Travel Visa* Card Account through a Balance Transfer26. By transferring your balances you can more easily keep track of your expenses with one monthly payment. Talk to us about the convenience and potential interest savings of consolidating your balances to your TD Platinum Travel Visa* Account.
For more information, visit us at your nearest TD Canada Trust branch or call
- Shop online and in person securely with Visa Zero Liability and be protected in the event that unauthorized transactions are made on your Card. See your Cardholder Agreement for complete information on unauthorized transactions and your responsibilities including your responsibility to protect your PIN.
- Shop with confidence with chip & PIN technology. Chip and PIN technology provides an added level of security through the use of a Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- Verified by Visa* provides you with increased security and convenience when you shop online.
Personal Identification Number (PIN) Security Tips
- Choose a PIN you can remember that's difficult to guess. Don't use a phone number or birthday
- Never write down your PIN.
- Protect your PIN and use your hand or body to shield the keypad when you enter your PIN.
- Never let anyone else know or use your PIN or use your Card.
- Make transactions only when and where you feel secure. If in doubt, don’t use your Card.
Reset your PIN easily and conveniently at a TD Canada Trust Branch or 24/7 at any TD Canada Trust Green Machine (ATM).
Fraud Protection (24-hours)
Our protection measures help protect you from credit card fraud. In the event that we detect unusual activity relating to your Account:
- You may receive a phone call from a TD Credit Card Customer Service Representative asking you to confirm that you, or an Authorized User, performed a transaction on your TD Platinum Travel Visa* Card or Account.
- During a transaction, a merchant may receive an electronic message requesting that they contact the TD Credit Card Contact Centre and allow you to speak with one of our Customer Service Representatives.
- Your Card may be temporarily blocked until we can contact you for verification.