Don’t miss out on $100 U.S. Get a TD Borderless Plan today1.
What is a TD Borderless Plan?
If you’re a frequent traveler to the U.S., a TD Borderless Plan can be a great option. It can make it easier to take control of your finances and manage your money the way you want.
By opening a TD Borderless Plan you could get $100
- Receive preferred foreign exchange rates on U.S. Dollars (up to $25,000 U.S.) 2
- Easily transfer money between TD Canada Trust Canadian and U.S. dollar accounts
- Receive unlimited transactions
What makes this account so useful?
- It is a premium account designed to help frequent U.S. travelers manage their U.S. currency needs.
- Preferred foreign exchange rates on U.S. Dollars (up to $25,000 U.S.)2
- It allows for quick and efficient transfer of funds between your TD Canada Trust Canadian and U.S. dollar accounts.
Enjoy the benefits of borderless banking
Open a TD Borderless Plan and you could get $100 U.S.1 . Enjoy the ease of managing your U.S. currency as you travel to and from the U.S. You’ll also enjoy these additional benefits:
- Preferred foreign exchange rates on U.S. Dollars (up to $25,000 U.S.)2 , and competitive rates on over 50 foreign currencies
- Low monthly fee of $4.95 U.S. per month; $1.95 U.S. per month for existing TD All-Inclusive Banking Plan
customers.3No monthly fee if you have $3,000 U.S. or more in your account at the end of each day in the month.4 Plus, get your Annual $39 U.S. fee rebated on a TD U.S. Dollar Visa* Card.5
- Enjoy unlimited transactions every month. Transfer funds online quickly and securely between your TD Canada Trust Canadian and U.S. dollar accounts.6 These transfers can be made using EasyWeb online banking or the TD app.
Who is eligible for the $100 U.S. offer?
- if you are a Canadian resident who is of the age of majority on November 18, 2019, in your province or territory.
- if you don’t have a Borderless Plan or had a Borderless Plan that was closed before November 18, 2018.
- if you are not a TD staff member or have a joint account with a TD staff member.
- if you transfer a minimum of $500 U.S. from your existing TD Canadian Chequing account to the new account by March 31, 2020.
Open my account
Fill out your secure application in approximately 5 minutes.
Book an appointment
Meet with a banking specialist in person at the branch closest to you.
Our banking specialists are ready to answer your questions and can assist you in opening an account.