Have us call you
Find a Financial Planner
Here's how to get up to $1,000.
Register for the offer by completing the form, or ask your TD Wealth Financial Planner.
Transfer $100,000CDN or more in investable assets from another Canadian financial institution(s) to your new or existing TD Wealth Financial Planning account(s) by June 15, 2019.
Maintain the qualifying investable assets in your new or existing account(s) until September 15, 2019.
Meet with a TD Wealth Financial Planner
Call to speak with a Financial Planner at a time that's convenient for you.
Monday - Friday 8am-8pm EST
Have us call you
A no-obligation call to answer your questions at your convenience.
Find a Financial Planner
Answer a few questions online to be directed to the right Financial Planner for you.
How we work with you
- Introduction to TD Wealth Financial Planning
Getting to know you and your financial goals and how TD Wealth Financial Planning can help.
- Defining Your Goals
Discussing your goals, needs and priorities as well as the managing of account opening and transfer of assets.
- Your Financial Plan
Creating a personalized plan with your Financial Planner and helping to put that plan in action.
- Keeping You Informed
Sharing relevant market and lifestyle information, and staying connected – on your terms.
- Evolving with You
Re-discovering what matters to you. We are only a phone call away to make adjustments to your plan and goals as your life changes.
2019 Investor Confidence Promotion Offer: CASH REWARD
TD Wealth Financial Planning is offering a single reward to any qualifying new or existing TD Wealth Financial Planning client who is a Canadian resident of age of majority in their province or territory by June 1, 2019. A client is defined as a person or people with a grouping of accounts with the same 6 digit identifier, which can be found on account statements.
To qualify for this offer, a client must:
Register for the offer by completing and submitting the form located here or in a TD Canada Trust branch with a Financial Planner.
Transfer $100,000CDN or more in investable assets from another Canadian financial institution(s) to their new or existing TD Wealth Financial Planning account(s) ("Qualifying Assets") by June 15, 2019, noting:
- Qualifying Assets must be transferred to new or existing personal and spousal RSP, personal and spousal RIF, RESP, TFSA ("registered"), and non-registered account types only. Non-personal, professional and locked-in registered accounts do not qualify for this offer;
- New accounts must be opened on or before June 1, 2019;
- Investable assets exclude any securities that are restricted, subject to a cease trade order or that are non-listed and without independent evidence of current value acceptable to TD Wealth Financial Planning;
- Qualifying Assets will be measured according to the combined value of Canadian and U.S. denominated assets deposited in that account type. U.S. dollar balances will be converted into Canadian dollars to determine eligibility;
- Where a client transfers assets into multiple accounts, the Qualifying Assets will be calculated by combining the value of the investable assets transferred into those account(s).
Maintain the Qualifying Assets in the new or existing account(s) until September 15, 2019. If a client withdraws, deregisters, or transfers investable assets from their new or existing account(s) at any time before September 15, 2019 following the transfer(s) of the Qualifying Assets (the "Qualification Period"), such amounts will be subtracted from the value of their Qualifying Assets. If such withdrawals, de-registrations, or transfers during the Qualification Period reduce the amount of the client's Qualifying Assets below $100,000, no reward will be granted.
Clients requiring assistance to register or otherwise apply for this offer should contact 1-844-352-8741 or ask for assistance at their TD Canada Trust branch.
- To receive a cash reward, a participant must keep their account(s) in good standing with TD Wealth Financial Planning. Good standing requires that their account(s) must not go into a debit position.
- Employees of TD Bank Group are eligible for this offer.
- This offer may be changed, extended or withdrawn at any time without notice.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Where applicable, TD Wealth Financial Planning will reimburse transfer fees incurred to move funds from another financial institution.
- The offer is not transferrable.
- There may be tax implications associated with the cash reward. Clients should consult with their personal tax advisor for more information. For registered plans, the cash reward is paid directly to the plan and is not considered a contribution.
Cash Reward Details:
TD Wealth Financial Planning will make the following reward:
- Qualifying Assets of $100,000 to $249,999, $300
- Qualifying Assets of $250,000 to $499,999, $500
- Qualifying Assets of $500,000 or more, $1000
TD Wealth Financial Planning will pay the cash reward in Canadian dollars to client account(s) by November 30, 2019. Where the client's Qualifying Assets are transferred to a single account, the award will be deposited into that account. Where the client's Qualifying Assets are transferred to multiple accounts, the reward will be divided and deposited to each account in proportion to the value of the Qualifying Assets transferred into each account.
TD Bank Group means The Toronto-Dominion Bank and its affiliates, who provide deposit, investment, loan, securities, trust, insurance and other products or services.
® The TD logo and other trade-marks are the property of The Toronto-Dominion Bank.
 Refers to the TD Waterhouse Self-Directed RSP, the TD Waterhouse Self-Directed RIF, the TD Securities Inc. Self-Directed Education Savings Plan and the TD Waterhouse Tax-Free Savings Account.