Here's how you could get $3001 and start banking in Canada.
- Open an account : Get started by booking an appointment to open an account between June 3,2019 and October 31, 2019.
- Set up services : Set up and complete any 2 of the following services for your new TD account by December 27, 2019.
Recurring Direct Deposit from your employer, pension provider or the Government.
Recurring Pre-Authorized Debit for at least $501.
Online Bill Payment of at least $50 on EasyWeb or the TD App2.
Learn more about banking for newcomers in Canada
TD Unlimited Chequing Account
Plus special newcomer offer of no monthly fee for 6 months (savings of over $90 based on $15.95/monthly fees)1
Bank on many account features :
- Get unlimited transactions.
- Free to send money using Interac e-Transfer®
- Easily send money anywhere in the world with TD and Western Union® Money TransferTM.
- No TD fee at any ATM in Canada4
That’s what confidence feels like.TM
Why choose TD?
We make it easy for newcomers to Canada. That’s what confidence feels likeTM.
- Convenience: Thousands of locations across Canada have extended hours. Plus, bank 24/7 with the TD Mobile App and EasyWeb.
- Languages: Canada is a diverse country. That’s why we provide customer service in over 60 languages, including Mandarin, Cantonese, Punjabi, Tagalog, Spanish and more. Get banking information in Cantonese and Mandarin in some branches and when you call us on the phone. We also offer ATM services in Traditional Chinese.
- Trust in TD: We want to help you reach your financial goals with personalized solutions, expert advice and tools, like the TD MySpend app.