- View real-time quotes and mutual fund prices for up to 10 securities/indexes in a clear and easy to read screen presentation
- Our 'Quick Quote' box allows you to retrieve multiple real-time quotes for a mix of securities. You can also search for security symbols with one quick click.
- Symbol Look-Up - Search for a specific ticker symbol, even if you only know the company or fund name
- Option Chains - Review all available calls and puts for any underlying security
- Review your most current 45-day TD Waterhouse Private Investment Advice transaction history.
- View your real-time account and trading information for your accounts.
- Obtain up-to-date account balance, details of the cash balance, margin-related information, the account's real-time positions and portfolio information.
- View the updated market value for your exchange-traded securities throughout the day (with a 20-minute delay).
- Intuitive navigation puts you one click away from features you need most: Account Details and Real-Time Quotes.
- View consolidated balances for your Canadian and U.S. dollar accounts.
- View your book value for both registered and non-registered accounts.
- Download account holdings directly from WebBroker to popular personal finance software applications, including Intuit Quicken and Microsoft Money.
- Access web pages such as TD Waterhouse Customer Service, Products & Services and Planning -- without having to log out of WebBroker.
Real-Time Portfolio Tracker
- Create and track up to five model portfolios, each with the ability to store up to ten symbols, containing a mix of equities, options, mutual funds, and indices
- Fully integrated with TalkBroker and TeleMax so that portfolios edited in any one service will also be available in WebBroker
- All quotes are in real-time (if you have accepted the applicable Exchange Subscriber Agreement); you can select either detailed quotes or basic summary quotes
- Through eServices, you can access your account statements and trade confirmations online - anytime, anywhere
- You are notified by e-mail as soon as your account statement or confirmation is ready for viewing through WebBroker
- Monthly statements are available online by the third business day of the month
- Print or download mutual fund prospectuses
- Enjoy a simple three-step process to transfer cash and make U.S. currency transfers between your TD Canada Trust banking and TD Waterhouse Private Investment Advice accounts - no additional logon is required
- Your own personal WebBroker homepage gives you an "at a glance" snapshot of information significant to you. And you can customize this page to display your account balance summary, your real-time watch list, intraday market charts/indices/ performance, and market news.
- To log in to WebBroker, you must have a 128-bit browser, the highest form of encryption generally available today. This level of security means you will be able to access your account over the Internet and be assured of the privacy of the transmission of your information and transactions. WebBroker will work with both Microsoft Internet Explorer and Netscape browsers that support 128-bit encryption. For more information on Security see Browser Security/Upgrades.
- Your online experience is now more secure than ever. You will receive 100% reimbursement of your account losses in the unlikely event they result from unauthorized online brokerage activity¹.
- WebBroker IdentificationPlus is a feature that protects you while you access WebBroker by having you provide information only you would know, in the form of security questions and answers stored securely by TD Waterhouse.