WebBroker Research Tools
WebBroker offers you tools and leading-edge research so you can make informed investment decisions.
Take a look at some of the research resources available to you through WebBroker.
This WebBroker service helps you get the most from Fixed Income markets.
- View daily fixed income market commentary
- Search for bonds that meet your specific investment criteria
- Find prices and yields on numerous bonds and money market instruments
- Review credit ratings from DBRS, S&P and Moody's
Through the Fixed Income Centre you can access the following bonds:
- Government of Canada bonds
- Government agency bonds
- Provincial bonds
- Municipal bonds
- Investment Grade Corporate bonds
- Zero Coupon or Strip bonds (i.e.: Federal, Provincial government, etc.)
The Fixed Income Centre lets you access Money Market investments in terms of 30, 60, 90, 180 days and one year, and include:
Government of Canada Treasury Bills
Bankers’ Acceptances and Bearer
Commercial Paper rated R-1 (‘Prime Credit Quality’) by DBRS
Visit the Fixed Income Centre
Get the most from Fixed Income markets and invest with confidence.
Log in to WebBroker and visit the Fixed Income Centre
Find out what’s new before others do. TD’s New Issues service gives you email alerts and 24 hour access to any security being offered to the public for the first time by a company (such as Initial Public Offerings), secondary or treasury offerings, common shares, preferred shares, income trusts, and fixed income products.
- View current new issue offerings
- View the Preliminary Prospectus online
- Place 'Expressions of Interest' for new issues
- View confirmation of your 'Expressions of Interest'
- View past new issues offered through the New Issues Centre
- Sign-up for email alerts & learn about new issue offerings the moment they are announced
Access a wealth of information. The WebBroker Mutual Funds and ETF Research Centres offer great ways to research the mutual funds and ETFs available through TD Direct Investing and help you identify investment opportunities.
- Performance Tracking: Track the performance of your investments through convenient quick links to the Portfolio Manager tool in the Markets & Research site.
Exclusive to TD Direct Investing: TD Analysts' Choice Funds (ACF) List
Access information on high-quality mutual funds in each major investment category that stand out in terms of historical performance and consistency of returns. Each ACF fund is hyperlinked to a fund profile so that you can research the fund in greater detail. Learn more about Analysts’ Choice Funds.
WebBroker’s Market Research Tools bring you more of the industry-leading data analysis you need to be a better investor.
We’re continually improving the tools we offer, like industry-leading selections of market data, research reports and investing tools, to help you make informed decisions and invest with confidence to reach your financial goals and dreams.
- Quotes & Holdings Research: View real-time market data and a research flyout on mouseover that relates to your investments and connects you directly to the Markets & Research site.
- Quick Quote Recent Symbol List: Instantly recall the last 10 symbols you have viewed in the Quick Quote box.
- Quick Quote Auto-Suggest: Access immediate matches when searching for symbols and names in the Quick Quote box.
- Pre-market stock and market commentaries from TD Securities
- Daily economic updates from TD Securities
- Real-time news feeds from Thomson Reuters, Comtex, and The Canadian Press
- Daily Insider Trading Reports
- North American market commentaries including Morning News Call and The Day Ahead from Thomson Reuters
- Streaming Quotes and Watch Lists (available to qualified active investors) Global stock quotes, indices, data and charts
- Commodities quotes
- Sector and industry information for Canada and the U.S.
- Company fundamentals, earnings and balance sheet data
See the big picture through comprehensive industry reports from TD Securities, Standard & Poor's weekly market forecast, and First Call Reports featuring "Earnings Surprises" and "Most Recommended" sections.
Make smarter trades with smarter tools
Invest online with confidence using our innovative and comprehensive suite of WebBroker tools.