Privacy and Security
The internet never sleeps.
Neither should your
Get McAfee® Internet Security - free for one year.
McAfee Internet Security features include:
- New technology to help protect your computer without draining your battery or slowing you down
- Enhanced safe searching and shopping: Colour-coded icons next to search results let you know if you can trust the site
- Assisted protection from malicious ads – even on sites you visit everyday, and many other ways to help keep you safe online, all the time
Login to EasyWeb Internet banking and get McAfee Internet Security today.
- Login to your EasyWeb account
- Click the “Protect your device with McAfee” link for the McAfee free offer under the “More Online Services” area in the lower left of the main screen
- You’ll be taken to McAfee’s website where you can download the software
* You will be directed to a McAfee secure site to create a user account and password, and to provide billing information. In order to take advantage of this offer, you are required to provide a valid credit or debit card and an authorization will occur. However, note that your card will not be charged at this time, and you are under no obligation to renew your subscription.
When your complimentary 12-month subscription expires, you will be automatically enrolled for an additional 12-month term unless you notify McAfee in advance. To avoid interruption of service, your payment will be processed 30-days before the end of the complimentary subscription period and you will receive notice of your successful paid enrollment. As a TD EasyWeb customer, you will receive a 60% discount on your subscription, which is currently CAN $31.99 (CAN $79.99 MSRP) for a 3-PC license.
Please note that at this time this offer is not compatible with Mac products or mobile phones.
If you have any questions about your subscription, issues with your McAfee product, or to cancel automatic enrollment before the complimentary subscription period expires, please contact McAfee Customer Support at 1-866-622-3911.
Security subscription services are offered by McAfee, independent of The Toronto-Dominion Bank and its affiliates (“TD”). TD is not responsible for any goods or services offered and the goods and services are offered to you by McAfee and not TD.
Third party sites may have different Privacy and Security policies than TD. You should review the Privacy and Security policies of any third party website before you provide personal or confidential information.