Back to Questions and Answers
May 3, 2013 01:10:26 PM
1 person recommended this |
In reply to Robert, Solingen,Germany
Thanks for joining the conversation on TD Helps!
You’ll need to provide the following information in order to send a wire transfer to us:
* Account holder name and address
* Account number (7-digits)
* Branch transit number
* Branch address: http://bit.ly/HqySjY
* Institution number 004
* Swift Code (international) TDOMCATTTOR
If the funds are being sent in US dollars, you will also need to provide the information for our correspondent bank:
* Settlement to: Bank of America, New York
* Swift Code: BOFAUS3NXXX
* Fedwire ABA (Routing) Number: 026-009-593
Please note that there is an administration fee of $10 to process the wire charged by TD Canada Trust, and the sending bank/any intermediary banks may also charge a fee.
If you would like to confirm your account specific details, I encourage you to give us a call at 1-866-222-3456, available 24/7.
I hope that helps with your transfer. Have a great day!
May 3, 2013 01:54:17 PM