Consistency of approach
We collaborate with independent equity research teams to develop a comprehensive perspective on risk and reward.
Disciplined risk management
Our large Risk Management Team is separated from investment functions which helps safeguard client assets.
The size of our operations creates efficiencies and those benefits are incorporated into client objectives.
Contact our Relationship Management Team
We have the expertise, tools and resources to build customized segregated solutions designed to meet specific Institutional client needs.
Low Volatility Equities
Why invest in low volatility equities?
- We expect to deliver market-like returns with strong down-market outperformance
- While many investors haven’t been rewarded for up to a third of their equity market risk, we aim to only take on risk that is compensated
- The quantitative nature of our strategy allows us to offer it at a lower cost than traditional active investment management
- Disciplined bottom-up investment process that generates alpha though security selection
- Blending quantitative screening with qualitative analysis
- Consistency in income and high-impact growth characteristics—including superior earnings growth, positive business momentum and sustainable profitability
Visit Epoch's website to view more equity strategies
Epoch Investment Partners, Inc. (Epoch) manages a variety of investment strategies, with different investment objectives. Each strategy is an application of Epoch's free-cash-flow oriented process and rigorous risk management framework.