Consistency of approach
We collaborate with independent equity research teams to develop a comprehensive perspective on risk and reward.
Disciplined risk management
Our large Risk Management Team is separated from investment functions which helps safeguard client assets.
The size of our operations creates efficiencies and those benefits are incorporated into client objectives.
Contact our Relationship Management Team
We have the expertise, tools and resources to build customized segregated solutions designed to meet specific Institutional client needs. We offer solutions across multiple regions including U.S., International, China and Emerging Markets.
Low Volatility Equities
Why invest in low volatility equities?
- We expect to deliver market-like returns with strong down-market outperformance
- While many investors haven’t been rewarded for up to a third of their equity market risk, we aim to only take on risk that is compensated
- The quantitative nature of our strategy allows us to offer it at a lower cost than traditional active investment management
TD Greystone Equities
- Disciplined bottom-up investment process that generates alpha though security selection
- Blending quantitative screening with qualitative analysis
- Consistency in income and high-impact growth characteristics—including superior earnings growth, positive business momentum and sustainable profitability