A brokerage built around you
A managed portfolio that fits your needs
Access a selection of managed portfolios to help you pursue your investing goals. From automated investing to more tailored portfolio management, the professionals at TD Ameritrade Investment Management, LLC will help you find the right portfolio for your needs.
$0 commission on online trades of U.S. exchange listed stocks, ETFs and options. $0.65 per contract fee applies to option trades. Enjoy cutting-edge technology and award-winning investor education.
Your investment choices
You'll have access to a range of investment products to build and manage your portfolio – in one place. Stocks, ETFs, mutual funds, bonds and fixed income are some of your investment choices.
Exclusive offer for TD Bank customers
Get up to $1,500 when you open and fund or roll over to a new TD Ameritrade account.1
More from TD Ameritrade
TD Ameritrade education
Research and insights
Open an account
Get more information or open an account
Talk to a TD Ameritrade representative
Update on TD Ameritrade news
November 25, 2019—TD Ameritrade and Charles Schwab have announced they are combining their businesses.
Here's what you need to know:
- TD is proud to be your bank. This news doesn't impact your relationship with TD Bank in any way. We are here to support your needs, and that will never change
- There is no change to how you bank or invest. You'll continue to bank and invest just like you do today. We'll keep you informed of any changes
- TD Ameritrade is a different company. TD Bank will continue to provide banking and wealth management services
- We will stay in touch. This transaction will take many months to complete, and we'll update you along the way
- What was announced on November 25?
TD Ameritrade and Charles Schwab are combining their businesses. This transaction is expected to be completed in the second half of 2020.
- What does this mean to me?
Whether you're a TD Ameritrade Customer, TD Bank Customer or both, you can continue to bank and invest with us just as you do today, and we will keep you informed of any changes.
- What does this mean for my TD Ameritrade Client Rewards Card?
There are currently no changes to the TD Ameritrade Client Rewards Card Program. The rewards and features associated with your TD Ameritrade Client Rewards credit card will continue at this time. Please check back periodically for updates regarding the program.
- When will the transaction between TD Ameritrade and Charles Schwab close?
We expect it will take several months, closing in the second half of 2020.
- What happens after the transaction is completed?
We'll keep you informed if any changes are expected in the future. For now, there will be no impact to how you bank and invest with TD.
- Where do I go for more information?
Continue to check back on this page for ongoing updates. For questions about your TD Bank account, call us at 1-888-751-90001-888-751-9000. For questions about your TD Ameritrade account, contact TD Ameritrade at 1-800-669-39001-800-669-3900 or visit tdameritrade.com.