An update on COVID-19.
Stay up to date on stores.
Stores closures by state
If you have a TD personal loan, auto loan, mortgage, home equity loan or line of credit, TD Fit Loan or TD Bank, N.A. Visa credit card, we can help with:
- Deferment of payments
- Waiving late payment fees for credit card and personal lending Customers
- Waiving late payment fees on residential mortgages and home equity loans or lines of credit
Reach out to one of the numbers below for details.
- Personal loans, HELOC & mortgages: 1-800-742-2651 (Mon.–Fri., 8 a.m.–5 p.m.)
- TD Fit loans: 1-877-300-4030
- TD Bank, N.A. credit cards: 1-888-561-8861
- TD Auto Finance: 1-800-556-8172
Small businesses are a vital part of our community, and we're here to support you. Small business Customers, contact your Relationship Manager or Store Manager or submit your request here and we'll get back to you as soon we can.
- Updates on CARES Act, SBA loan options & more
- Refunds on monthly maintenance fees for business deposit accounts
- Deferment of payments on small business loans and lines of credit
- Refunds on transaction fees such as overdraft and non-TD ATM fees
- Waivers of monthly maintenance fees and PCI fees for Merchant Solutions Customers
- Early access to business certificates of deposit with no early withdrawal penalties
Supporting our most vulnerable communities
Together with the TD Charitable Foundation, we've made a donation to the National Association of Community Health Centers. These funds will be shared among healthcare centers in the most at-risk communities.
Our donation will help with:
- Supporting services being delivered around COVID-19 such as screening, testing and referral efforts
- Education and outreach to support preventive efforts, while ensuring patients are receiving the care they need
- Social intervention and support such as transportation, case management and addressing health risks associated with social isolation
We're also donating to local community organizations from Maine to Florida to specifically address the needs resulting from the spread of COVID-19.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is TD Bank doing to help prevent the spread of COVID-19?
We're advising all TD Bank employees to follow the health and hygiene guidelines issued by the World Health Organization and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. We've sent hand-sanitizing kits and plexiglass screens to all of our stores. With your health in mind, we've temporarily closed lobbies at most locations and are encouraging Customers to bank online or at our drive-thru locations. Please contact your local store if needed.
If a TD Bank store is temporarily closed, how can I take care of my banking needs?
There are a few different ways to get your banking done, based on what's easiest for you.
- Bank online. It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up for Online Banking. If you're not already registered, visit Online Banking to sign up. You'll be able to check your balance, pay bills and make transfers from your couch. Find out what else you can do with Mobile & Online Banking.
- Bank on the TD Bank app. You can bank from anywhere with the TD Bank app for your smartphone (Android and iOS). Download the app that works for your device and you'll get all the same tools, plus you can make mobile deposits. Find out what else you can do with Mobile & Online Banking.
- Bank at a nearby store or TD ATM. Our network of TD Bank ATMs is available if you need to check your balance or make a deposit or withdrawal, and we can also direct you to the nearest open TD Bank store. If you have a safe deposit box and you would like to access it, call us at 1-888-751-9000 or check in at your nearest open TD Bank store and we'll schedule an appointment for you.
If I need to get my banking done at a store, what's the safest way to do it?
We encourage you to use the drive-thru where available. Select locations in urban areas with limited or no drive-thru services will continue to have lobby hours. In-person lobby assistance will be available by appointment only for limited transactions, including closing a loan, accessing your safe deposit box or using notary services. Please call your local store to set up an appointment.
What should I do if COVID-19 is affecting me financially?
If you're a TD Customer and you've been affected by COVID-19, reach out to see how we can support you. We may be able to provide some financial relief that can help. Call us at 1-888-751-9000 to learn more.
Will COVID-19 affect Customer Service or other services that TD Bank provides to me or my business?
If you have any questions, you can call us at 1-888-751-9000. While we're aiming to give all our Customers the extra help they need during this tough time, you may find longer wait times on the phone. Know that we are working hard to address your needs as soon as possible and appreciate your patience during this time.