TDAM Talks Podcast: Women at TD Series - Celebrating International Women's Day
Published: Mar. 8, 2023
Market Perspectives +
31 Minutes =
March 8th, 2023 marks International Women's Day (IWD), a global day of recognition dedicated to highlighting gender equality, empowerment and the achievements of women around the world across social, economic and cultural spaces. This year's IWD theme is #EmbraceEquity, encouraging us all to imagine a world where difference is valued and celebrated and in which, together, we can forge women's equality.
On a special Women at TD edition of the TDAM Talks Podcast, Ingrid Macintosh, VP, TD Wealth and Head of Sales Enablement, Content Marketing & Communications, Data Analytics & Digital Strategy, TD Asset Management Inc. (TDAM), welcomes guests Anna Castro, Managing Director, TDAM and Alexandra Gorewicz, Vice President & Director, Senior Portfolio Manager, TDAM. Together, they share their experiences as women in finance, their individual career journeys, and discuss how they don't want to be defined by their gender, but by their value.
- Alexandra's background and professional journey (1:11)
- Anna's background and professional journey (4:58)
- How do you think your journeys to leadership may have been different from your male peers? (9:42)
- What does "Embracing Equity" mean to you? (18:00)
- What biases should people let go of regarding women in leadership? (21:50)