Long term, income generating investments
Infrastructure can be thought of as a real return asset class with long investment horizons capable of matching the long-term obligations for institutional clients. We believe that:
- An open-ended fund structure best matches both our clients’ long-term needs and the long lifespan of infrastructure investments.
- The most attractive opportunities lie in the mid-market range and are best sourced through established relationships.
- Risk is most appropriately managed through careful deal structuring as well as diversification globally and across different asset types.
The active portfolio management process is focused on deriving income and income growth from investments that offer stable and increasing long-term revenue.
- Stable and predictable cash flows
- Long term horizons
- Inflation hedging ability
- Low correlation to traditional asset classes