What is TD Bank doing to help prevent the spread of COVID-19?
The well-being of our Customers and Colleagues is our top priority. We're encouraging Customers to bank online, at an ATM or at a TD Bank drive-thru whenever possible. And we're advising all TD Bank Colleagues to follow the health and hygiene guidelines issued by the World Health Organization and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Learn more about adjustments to store hours, policies and services.
If a TD Bank store is temporarily closed, how can I take care of my banking needs?
There are a few different ways to get your banking done, based on what's easiest for you.
- Bank online. It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up for Online Banking. If you're not already registered, visit Online Banking to sign up. You'll be able to check your balance, pay bills and make transfers from your couch. Find out what else you can do with Mobile & Online Banking.
- Bank on the TD Bank app. Get the convenience of Online Banking in your pocket—plus you can deposit checks right from your smartphone. Download the TD Bank app (Android and iOS) to get started. Find out what else you can do with Mobile & Online Banking.
- Bank at an ATM. Check your balance, deposit cash or checks or make a withdrawal at our network of TD Bank ATMs. Find one near you.
- Find an open store nearby. Use our store locator to find out if there's an open store nearby. Once you get there, use our virtual check-in so you can wait outside or in your car until it's your turn (see how it works).
- Schedule an appointment. If you need to access a safe-deposit box at a store that is temporarily closed, you can schedule an appointment. Once you get there, use our virtual check-in so you can wait outside or in your car until it's your turn (see how it works). If you have a smartphone, it's as easy as scanning the QR code on the check-in sign at your TD store. Learn more about using QR codes.
If I need to get my banking done at a store, what's the safest way to do it?
We encourage you to use the drive-thru whenever possible. For some services—like closing a loan, accessing a safe-deposit box or getting documents notarized—call your local store ahead of time to schedule an appointment. Use our store locator to find an open store.
What should I do if COVID-19 is affecting me financially?
If you're a TD Customer and you've been affected by COVID-19, we're here to help. Personal banking Customers can call 1-888-751-9000 for assistance. Business banking Customers can visit our business resources page or call 1-888-751-9000.
How long does it take for deposited funds to become available?
For ATM and Store and check deposits (including drive-thru), the first $100 is available immediately and the remaining funds are typically available the next business day, unless a hold is placed. Deposits made after 8 p.m. ET or on a weekend or holiday require an additional business day.
Mobile deposits are generally available the next business day, unless a hold is placed. Deposits made after 8 p.m. ET or on a weekend or holiday require an additional business day.
Learn more about our Funds Availability policy.
Will COVID-19 affect Customer Service or other services that TD Bank provides to me or my business?
If you have any questions, you can call us at 1-888-751-9000. While we're aiming to give all our Customers the extra help they need during this tough time, you may find longer wait times on the phone. Know that we're working hard to address your needs as soon as possible and appreciate your patience during this time.