You are now leaving our website and entering a third-party website over which we have no control.
Need to cover pending payments or emergency expenses before the next business day? Keep your cash flowing with instant access to eligible check deposits.*
Get TD FastFunds in 3 easy steps:
Bring your checks to any TD Bank.
We’ll verify which checks are eligible.
You choose which eligible checks to process.
For a 3% service fee ($5 minimum), your money will be available on the spot.
If a check doesn’t clear due to non-sufficient funds, you still get to keep the money—with no Return Deposit Item fee.
A closer look at TD FastFunds.
- Check eligibility considered on an individual basis
- The info we have is all we need—no additional details required
- Available for single or batch check deposits
- All checks considered, but not all may be eligible—decisions aren’t a reflection of whether the check is “good”
- If a check isn’t eligible or you choose not to use FastFunds, you can still deposit it free of charge using our standard service
- FastFunds deposits are credited to your account before any other transactions made that day, which could prevent an overdraft charge
*The first $100 of a Customer’s daily non-cash deposits made at a TD Bank Store or ATM is immediately available. Generally, the remaining deposited funds are available by the end of the next business day on most deposits. However, longer delays may apply. For additional details, see the Funds Availability section of the Personal Deposit Account Agreement. (For deposits after 8 p.m. ET, or on weekend or holiday, add one business day.)