TD Joint Bank Accounts
When to open a joint bank account
Sharing a checking or savings account can be a good idea for a variety of relationships, such as married or unmarried partners; parents and children; seniors and caregivers.
A joint bank account makes it easy to:
- Pay shared bills, like rent, mortgage or utility bills
- Buy shared items, like groceries
- Create a budget and keep track of spending
- Contribute to financial goals, both big and small
- Deposit checks for each other
Explore TD Checking and Savings accounts
When you're ready to open a joint bank account, visit a TD Bank with your co-owner to get started.
Open a joint bank account in person together
Whether you're opening a new account or adding someone to your TD account, both owners will need to bring the required info.