TD Restaurant Franchise Finance Group
Expert underwriting to fit your brand and needs
With vertically integrated originating and underwriting, you get seamless, efficient and affordable capital solutions to support the specific needs of your business.
Working with TD, you'll benefit from our credit rating – one of the highest credit ratings of North American banks.
Other benefits of working with our Restaurant Franchise Group include:
- Flexible lending terms
- Competitive rates
- Treasury and merchant services
- Personal wealth management, retirement and succession planning services
TD Bank 2020 survey1 of more than 250 restaurant franchise owners and operators across the U.S.
Franchisees focus on off-premise sales, non-traditional payment methods and remaining nimble in turbulent operating environment
- 72% of respondents implemented enhanced delivery and mobile ordering capabilities to boost revenue
- Franchisees reported that delivery now accounts for 39% of overall sales, up from 20% in 2019
- 42% of respondents pivoted to non-traditional payment methods in light of the pandemic
- 36% of franchisees now use traditional retail or cloud-based point of sale (POS) systems
- To remain nimble, 38% created limited menus while 38% also added drive thru capabilities
Full service delivered by industry financing experts you can trust
TD Bank structures your solutions to support your short- and long-term needs and growth and keeps you flexible during normal business cycles as well as your five, ten and 15-year plans.
You'll be treated to a solution created by a focused team with continued support from a local Relationship Manager.
- Equipment purchasing
- Recapitalizations and buyouts
- Sponsored transactions
- Succession and retirement planning
- Real estate