You are now leaving our website and entering a third-party website over which we have no control.
- Professional and trade associations
- Healthcare entities
- Educational institutions
- Captive insurance companies
- Other not-for-profit organizations
Whether your organization is a corporation with very liquid short-term goals or an entity with longer term and higher return goals, our team excels at creating investment solutions to meet your goals.
Our comprehensive investment capabilities include:
- Investment Policy Statement review
- Manager selection
- Asset allocation
- Separately managed accounts, mutual funds, and ETFs (exchange-traded funds) to optimize cost and efficiency
Tailored solutions suitable to meet your short-term, project-oriented needs are also available through our brokerage solutions.
Employee Benefit Plans
Captive Specialty Practice
- Asset management
- Asset allocation strategies
- Indexing investment programs
- Investment policy statement review
- Charitable gift annuity programs
Meet your organization's goals and fulfill its regulatory responsibilities with help from your dedicated TD Wealth team. You'll receive expertise and asset allocation models, as well as insight into the legal and regulatory requirements impacting employee benefit plans.
A variety of investment management capabilities for your employee benefit plans are available including:
- Defined benefit, including cash balance plans
- VEBAs (voluntary employees' beneficiary association)
- Employer-directed defined contribution plans
- Workers compensation trusts
- Deferred compensation plans
- OPEB (other post-employment benefits) trusts
Receive efficient, cost-effective and customized service from our industry-certified corporate trust advisors. As a national provider, TD Wealth currently services over a thousand debt issues with more than $22 billion in principal outstanding.1
In addition to assistance with transactions and bond financing, you can access a complete array of corporate trust and custody services:
- Bond trustee
- Bond registrar
- Escrow agent/custodian
Depending on the needs of your captive business, TD Wealth and its affiliates can assist you with a range of services based on your needs:
- Investment management
- Reg. 114 trusts/Reinsurance trusts
- Custody services
- Letters of credit2
- Deposit solutions
- Competitive pricing
You'll also work with our experienced team of specialists to access the statements and reports you need to manage your captive business.
1Data as of March 31, 2018.
2Treasury Management Pledge agreement with funds in custody with TD Bank, N.A.