Economic Impact (Stimulus) Payments
The IRS is distributing Economic Impact Payments (or stimulus payments) as part of the American Rescue Plan signed into law on March 11. Please visit the IRS website for the most up-to-date information.
- How do I get my payment? The IRS will deliver payments via direct deposit, paper checks and prepaid debit cards. Use the Get My Payment tool on the IRS website to find out how your payment will be delivered.
- When will I get my payment? Use the Get My Payment tool on the IRS website to find out when your payment will be delivered.
- What do I need to do? Double-check your bank account info and track your payment with the Get My Payment tool on the IRS website. Make sure you know your account routing number. Here's where you can find it.
- What's the best way to deposit a paper check? The fastest and safest way is to use mobile deposit on the TD Bank app. Learn how. You can also visit an ATM or store drive-thru.
- How soon will my funds be available after they're deposited? Funds are typically available the first business day after they're deposited in your account, but in some cases it could take longer. Learn more about our Funds Availability policy.
- What happens if my account is overdrawn when I receive the most recent Economic Impact Payment? If you receive the payment by ACH and your account is overdrawn, we'll give you a 30-day credit adjustment to protect the full amount of your payment. If you receive your payment by check, you'll need to request a 30-day credit adjustment by visiting your nearest TD Bank or calling 1-888-751-9000
1-888-751-9000. Please plan for longer than normal wait times as we work to help as many Customers as possible.
- What happens if my account is overdrawn when I receive the Child Tax Credit? If you receive the payment and your account is overdrawn, you'll need to request a 17-day credit adjustment by visiting your nearest TD Bank or calling 1-888-751-9000. Please plan for longer than normal wait times as we work to help as many Customers as possible. Since the Child Tax Credits are monthly, you must submit a new request for each month that you need assistance.
TD Bank is providing this temporary credit as a convenience. If you want to close your account, you will need to wait until the temporary credit is reversed.
- Is my payment protected from debt collectors? For specific questions related to a levy or garnishment, please contact (856)-380-2675 M-F.