Economic Impact (Stimulus) Payments
As part of the CARES Act, the IRS is distributing Economic Impact Payments (or stimulus payments). Details are evolving, so visit the IRS website for the most up-to-date information on eligibility and payment amounts.
- How do I get my payment? The IRS will deliver payments via direct deposit, paper checks and prepaid debit cards. Use the Get My Payment tool on the IRS website to find out how your payment will be delivered.
- When will I get my payment? Use the Get My Payment tool on the IRS website to find out when your payment will be delivered.
- What do I need to do? Double-check your bank account info and track your payment with the Get My Payment tool on the IRS website. Make sure you know your account routing number. Here's where you can find it.
- What's the best way to deposit a paper check? The fastest and safest way is to use mobile deposit on the TD Bank app. Learn how. You can also visit an ATM or store drive-thru.
- How soon will my funds be available after they're deposited? Funds are typically available the first business day after they're deposited in your account, but in some cases it could take longer.