What you get
- Low fixed rate, lower than other forms of credit
Get a competitive fixed rate as low as %.1 Check with your tax advisor to see if the interest you pay is tax deductible
- $25,000 minimum loan amount, with terms from 5 to 30 years
Receive your funds in one lump sum and pay it off with consistent and predictable monthly payments
- Get a 0.25% rate discount
Set up auto pay from a TD personal checking or savings account and receive a 0.25% rate discount – plus, you'll never miss a payment
Calculate your home equity rate and payment
Enter the amount you would like to borrow. Our minimum loan amount is $25,000.
Your property value is an estimate of how much your home is worth today. If you’re not sure, call
This is the amount you still owe on your mortgage. If you have more than one mortgage or lien, add all of your outstanding loan balances together.
Enter the 5-digit zip code where your property is located.
Renovate your house
- Increase your home's value with renovations like kitchen and bathroom remodels or energy-efficient upgrades
- Good for do-it-yourself projects or major renovations
- Enjoy improvements to your living space
- Enjoy financial freedom by consolidating debt into a lower monthly payment
- Replace multiple monthly bills with one simple payment
- Pay off outstanding balances on high-interest credit cards and other loans
Make a major purchase
- Pay for education expenses2
- Make big purchases like a new car, travel or recreation
- Cover other large purchases or expenses
Already started the home equity lending process?
You might also be interested in
TD Home Equity Line of Credit
TD Bank Mortgages
Ways to apply
Talk to a home lending specialist
Visit a TD Bank near you to apply
Schedule a call
Set up a time to talk with a home lending specialist