TD Go Reloadable Prepaid Card
Freedom teens want. Peace of mind parents need.
The reloadable prepaid card that gives teens the freedom to spend responsibly; while giving parents the reassurance that comes from setting boundaries and spending limits.
Easy to get
- Purchase a TD Go Card online
- You will need to provide your teen's Social Security number
- Have your TD Bank debit card ready to load the initial $20 on the card
Easy to reload
- Load funds using your TD Bank debit card 24/7 online or over the phone
- You and your teen can also set up a direct deposit
- Authorize friends and family, such as grandparents, to load funds using their TD Bank debit card
Already have a TD Go Card?
Manage your card.
Independence with a dose of control
- Say goodbye to overdraft fees – your teen can only spend the amount you have loaded to their card
- Both you and your teen can monitor and track spending in real time online. And set up text and e-mail alerts that notify you about the card balance and activity
- The card can be used at millions of locations worldwide with no foreign transaction fees – in person, online and in-app
- Your teen can add the card to their digital wallet and keep it on file with their favorite digital music service or gaming platform for quicker checkout
- Access to thousands of TD ATMs for free
Pay with confidence
- Equipped with chip technology, an added layer of security
- Count on us for 24/7 fraud monitoring
- Includes Visa's Zero Liability1 protection for lost/stolen cards
Services available with your card
Chip technology protection
Get – or manage – a TD Go Card
Get a TD Go Card
Purchase a TD Go Card online
Manage your TD Go Card
Add funds, check the balance, set alerts and more