You are now leaving our website and entering a third-party website over which we have no control.
TD Bank Visa® Business Debit Card
Convenience for you and your employees
You'll have convenience and maximum control over your finances when you pay for supplies and services using your business debit card.
- Check out quickly and securely with contactless and chip technology. Plus, easily add your card to your digital wallet
- Improve record keeping and reduce your need for petty cash
- Issue as many as 15 cards with no fee and set the daily cash withdrawal and purchase limits for each card
- No fees charged at thousands of TD ATMs in the U.S. and Canada1
- Use your card with confidence worldwide anywhere Visa® is accepted
Visit any TD Bank and instantly get a debit card for a new or existing checking account.
Security and protection from fraud and theft
- Your debit card includes a chip for greater security against fraud
- If your card gets lost or stolen, you're only responsible for purchases you actually make thanks to Visa's Zero Liability policy2
- Through continuous fraud monitoring, if anything looks out of the ordinary, we'll let you know
- You'll get coverage from losses that might be incurred through card misuse by an employee from the Visa Liability Waiver Program3
- For added security, learn how your company's primary user can lock and unlock your debit card in Online Banking or the TD Bank app
Services available with your account
More Visa business debit card perks
Your Business Debit Card is contactless and is a faster, easier, and secure way to pay. Plus, it comes with other time and money saving benefits for you and your employees.
- Easily make one-time and recurring online payments using your business debit card
- Travel and emergency assistance services
- Auto rental collision damage protection
- Purchase security and extended protection
How to get a business debit card
1For non-TD Bank ATM transactions, the institution that owns the terminal (or the network) may assess a fee (surcharge) at the time of your transaction, including balance inquiries.
2Visa's Zero Liability Policy covers U.S.-issued cards only and does not apply to ATM transactions, PIN transactions not processed by Visa, or certain commercial card transactions. Cardholder must notify TD Bank promptly of any unauthorized use.
3The Financial Institution may waive the Company’s liability for waivable charges up to $100,000 per Visa Business Debit Card cardholder and be reimbursed by the Program Underwriter (“Program Underwriter”) provided both the Financial Institution and the Company have satisfied all Program obligations.
© 2022 Visa U.S.A. Inc.