What you need to apply
Small Business Loans and Lines of Credit
Whether you're looking to manage day-to-day expenses or want to expand your business, apply online for TD Small Business Loans and Lines of Credit that can help provide the financing you need.
Commercial Real Estate Loans & Mortgages
Buy or refinance commercial real estate, like a new business location.
With a TD Real Estate Loan, you'll get:
- A 3- or 5-year fixed period amortized up to a 20-year period
- One-time disbursement of funds, provided at closing
Ready to apply?
To apply for a real estate loan, talk to a Small Business specialist.
Get the money you need to grow
Enjoy flexible terms and preserve capital with an SBA loan from TD Bank, a Preferred SBA Lender.
- Longer-term financing
- Minimal equity requirements
- Capital preservation
- Shorter turnaround times
- Faster access to loan proceeds
- Start-up restaurant franchise lending
Small business lending articles
Get prepared for the lending process with help from these articles:
- Pros and Cons of Small Business Financing From a Bank
- 5 Tips for Business Owners to Borrow Money With Confidence
- How a Bank Reviews a Small Business Loan Request and the 5C's of Credit
- Top 11 Questions to Ask Your Lender Before Applying for a Small Business Loan
- What Are the Costs and Fees for a Small Business Loan
How to get financing for your business
Explore articles, tools and tips designed to help you get a loan for your small business.
Explore more small business solutions
The fastest way to apply for loans and lines of credit under $250,000
Apply in person
Loans subject to credit approval. Other terms and conditions apply. Some credit restrictions may apply.
Online application is designed for lending needs up to $250,000. Excludes borrowing requests for total aggregate exposures more than $250,000, ACH Line, Letter of Credit, unsecured lending and entities with more than ten owners. For borrowing requests in excess of $250,000 in total aggregate exposure, please call 1-855-278-8988 to apply with a Small Business specialist. If you have an existing TD Bank business lending relationship, your new loan request plus existing loan request must be $250,000 or less. For revolving products, such as a business credit card or lines of credit, we consider your total credit limit. For non-revolving products, such as a term loan or commercial mortgage, we consider your total current balances. To apply for a loan request of greater than $250,000, please use our paper application that can be downloaded here or requested at any TD Bank location. For more information, please contact a TD Small Business specialist.