You are now leaving our website and entering a third-party website over which we have no control.
Buying Your Next Home
Buying Your Second Home
- To get prequalified, you will need to provide your basic debt, income and asset information; your loan officer will pull a credit report
- By the end of your conversation with your loan officer, you'll know how much you prequalify for and how much home you can afford
If your second home is in a different state, keep in mind that your lender must be authorized to lend in that state. TD Bank operates in 15 states from Maine to Florida – including New Jersey, South Carolina, New York and Massachusetts. Find a TD Bank near your property.
- Documentation and closing procedures may vary from state-to-state, so work closely with your loan officer, real estate professional and closing agent
- Be prepared to be present for both your property inspection and your closing
- If you can't attend your property inspection, make sure you get the report and ask the inspector any questions
- If you can't attend your closing, your loan officer can help you identify who can legally represent you
Loans subject to credit approval. Offer subject to change or cancellation without notice. Equal housing Lender.
*By clicking on this link you are leaving our website and entering a third-party website over which we have no control.
Neither TD Bank US Holding Company, nor its subsidiaries or affiliates, is responsible for the content of third party sites hyper-linked from this page, nor do they guarantee or endorse the information, recommendations, products or services offered on third party sites.
Third party sites may have different Privacy and Security policies than TD Bank US Holding Company. You should review the Privacy and Security policies of any third party website before you provide personal or confidential information.