Get More from Your TD Bank Checking Account
TD Bank Visa® Debit Card
Online and Mobile Banking
For any payment – anywhere in the world
Do more with less in your pocket.
- One card, so many ways to pay – make purchases and pay bills in person, online, over the phone or in-app
- Check out faster – add your card to your digital wallet, Visa®Checkout* or your favorite apps and online retailers and services
- It's the perfect travel companion – accepted worldwide – with no foreign transaction fees
- Free access to your money – visit thousands of TD ATMs across the U.S. and Canada and access your checking and savings accounts for free
- Need a debit card today? Visit a TD Bank and get an instant issue debit card for your new or current checking account
Use your debit card for all the ways you pay
Check out faster
No purchase too small
TD Mobile Banking App
Download our mobile app to get on-the-go access to your accounts and bank securely 24/7.
- Bank anytime, anywhere – view all your account activity and balances, pay bills automatically, set up e-mail alerts and more
- Deposit checks from your mobile device – TD Bank Mobile Deposit2 lets you save time, gas and paper, and access your funds the next business day3
- Transfer and send money between your accounts and schedule transfers, plus use Send Money with Zelle®1 to pay friends quickly and easily
- Bank securely with Touch ID (iOS devices only) and single-use security code
Pay your bills from one central location in Online Banking or the TD Mobile Banking App using Bill Pay, or set up payments through Quicken® or QuickBooks®
- Bill Pay is easy to set up and use to pay – and receive – your bills, schedule payments, view activity and set up reminders. Plus, it’s safe and secure
- Pay any bill, to anyone in the U.S. – from your rent to your gym membership
- Easy to set up and use – set up a biller and make payments. You can even schedule next-day payments until 9:59 p.m. ET for most electronic billers
- Receive bills electronically directly to your Bill Pay for you to view and pay. Even get an e-mail alert when there's a new E-Bill to view
Take advantage of online transfers for TD and non-TD accounts.
- Transfer money between your TD Bank accounts and schedule future and recurring transfers
- Set up transfers with non-TD Bank accounts – once your external accounts are set up and verified, schedule one-time or recurring transfers
- Online Banking makes transfers easy and convenient – view past and future transactions, quickly start an internal transfer, plus see pending transfers using the dashboard widgets
Send Money with Zelle®1
It's free to send and receive money for TD Bank customers.
- Send money to almost anyone in the U.S. from your account
All you need is your recipient's e-mail or U.S. mobile number to send money – even if they aren't a TD customer. Remember, only send money to people you know and trust, like your personal trainer, babysitter or co-worker
- Have your friends pay you back
Send a request and they'll receive easy instructions on how to pay you
- Send money on a moment's notice
Using just your TD Bank personal checking or money market account, an e-mail address and a U.S. mobile number. You'll need a TD Bank Visa® Debit Card to send money quickly, typically within minutes
Online Statements and Notices
Go paperless with online-only statements. It's convenient, safe, and reduces your paper use.
- Turn off paper statements at any time – log in to update your statement settings anytime
- Enjoy lower fees – checking accounts avoid a $1 monthly fee for paper statements when you switch to online-only statements
- Review up to 7 years of bank statements and notices in one convenient place
- Get an e-mail alert whenever you receive a statement or an overdraft, overdraft protection or stop payment notice
Track spending with the TD Alerts App
TD Alerts is a mobile banking app that helps manage your TD Bank Visa® Debit Card, with customizable alerts to identify unusual card activity and track transactions.
- Set and manage alert preferences
- Stay informed about card activity and balances
- Visit the App Store or Google Play from your mobile device to download the app
More ways to manage your money on the go
With Direct Deposit, funds are available when your salary, pension or Social Security payments are put directly into your designated checking or savings account. Here's how to take advantage of Direct Deposit:
Set up your paycheck – just complete the Direct Deposit Authorization form (PDF) and give it to your employer's payroll representative.
Set up your federal benefits payments for your Social Security, Supplemental Security Income (SSI), Veteran Affairs (VA) compensation and pension payments. Here's how:
Gather your Social Security or claim number, 12-digit federal benefit check number (located in the upper right-hand corner of your federal benefit check), federal benefit check amount and TD Bank account number and routing transit number, then:
- Visit your local TD Bank;
- Visit the U.S. Treasury Department's Go Direct® website*; or
- Call the U.S. Treasury Electronic Payment Solution Center at 1-800-333-17951-800-333-1795
Online check and deposit slip ordering
- Log in to Online Banking
- Select Account Options
- Choose Account Services
- Select Order Checks
Your order will be securely sent to Harland Clarke so you'll receive your order on time and without errors.
You can also order online directly with Harland Clarke*, at your local TD Bank or call us at 1-800-355-81231-800-355-8123. When you place your order, you will need your TD Bank account number and the TD Bank routing number.
Save it like you mean it
TD Bank Savings accounts are the perfect complement to your TD Bank Checking account. Here are some of the ways we help you save
- TD Simple Savings
Build your savings today with this easy everyday account for all ages
- TD Growth Money Market
Get rewarded for growing your savings each month
- TD Preferred Savings
Tiered interest, plus a rate bump when you link an eligible TD account3
Save on Home Equity Lines of Credit and Personal Loans
- Save on a TD Bank Home Equity Line of Credit or a TD Personal Loan with your TD Bank Checking account – you get a 0.25% APR discount4
- Put your home's equity to work for you to renovate, make a major purchase, or consolidate your debt with a TD Bank Home Equity Line of Credit
- Take a vacation, consolidate debt and more with the freedom and convenience of a TD Bank Personal Loan