Manage your cash flow
Best practices to increase your cash flow
- Invoice immediately after you deliver goods or services
- Offer a small discount to customers who pay their bills early; charge a penalty to late-payers
- Monitor your receivables on a regular basis. Establish a credit policy for your customers and be sure to follow up with late-payers
- Use your business credit card to pay suppliers and earn rewards while taking advantage of the payment grace period
- Ask suppliers for credit terms - this can help reduce outflows until you collect payments from your customers
- Finance (equipment, vehicles) instead of buying to free up cash
Concerned about your cash flow?
Stay on top of your cash flow with our convenient Cash Flow Calculator.
Feeling the financial impact of COVID-19 on your business?
Are you a small business owner challenged by the impact of COVID-19? We're here to support you with tools and resources to help keep your business moving forward.
Products and Services
Deposit cheques from your office
Business Credit Cards
Get in touch
Contact an Account Manager
Talk to an Account Manager Small Business (AMSB) to discuss your business needs.
Talk to a Small Business Specialist at our Small Business Advice Centre.