Manage your cash flow
Best practices to increase your cash flow
- Invoice immediately after you deliver goods or services
- Offer a small discount to customers who pay their bills early; charge a penalty to late-payers
- Monitor your receivables on a regular basis. Establish a credit policy for your customers and be sure to follow-up with late-payers
- Use your business credit card to pay suppliers and earn rewards while taking advantage of the payment grace period
- Ask suppliers for credit terms - this can help reduce outflows until you collect payments from your customers
- Finance (equipment, vehicles) instead of buying to free up cash
Products for your business
Business Overdraft Protection
Business Line of Credit
Business Credit Cards
Book an appointment
Meet with an Account Manager in person at the branch closest to you.
Contact an Account Manager
Talk to an Account Manager to discuss your business needs.
Our account managers are ready to answer your questions.