You are now leaving our website and entering a third-party website over which we have no control.
Helping to create a vibrant planet
- We're committed to helping elevate the quality of the environment so that people and economies can thrive.
- TD is targeting $100 billion by 2030 through low-carbon financing, investing and initiatives to support the transition to a low-carbon economy.
Online options to reduce paper use
Electronic Banking: Electronic banking reduces the use of paper by providing online bill payment, online statements/paperless record keeping, and envelope-free cheque deposit, with the added benefit of 24/7 banking convenience. Register online for EasyWeb Online banking or download the TD app – an easy way to bank.
ATMs: Care for the environment and your day-to-day banking by using our Green Machines. We purchase renewable energy credits and generate solar energy to account for 100% of the electricity we use at TD, including for all our Green Machines. You can also save paper - by choosing not to print a receipt and by depositing cheques without an envelope.
Low-carbon financing for you
Want to reduce your environmental impact by installing solar panels at home or by driving an electric vehicle? Our flexible financing solutions can help:
- Personal Loans
- Personal Line of Credit
- Rural Property Mortgage and Rural Property Line of Credit for those with a primary residence on agriculture-zoned land greater than five acres (2.02 hectares)
- Green Car Discount for Electric and Hybrid Vehicles from TD Insurance
Renewable energy financing for your business
Want to reduce the environmental impact of your business by using renewable energy? We offer a range of flexible solutions to finance your business’ renewable energy project, including:
Our Corporate Commitments
- Environmental Leadership
Learn more about how TD is supporting the transition to a low-carbon future in our ESG Report.
- Creating a vibrant planet
We’re working to sustain the well-being of our planet and make a positive contribution to the economy.
- Operational footprint
We have an ongoing commitment to reduce the environmental impact of our business.
- A low-carbon future
Through our low-carbon financing and investing we're supporting a more sustainable future.