You are now leaving our website and entering a third-party website over which we have no control.
Ways to pay
Bank conveniently and confidently almost anywhere with online and mobile banking.
Get the most out of your TD Access Card
The TD Access Card gives you the convenience you want and the security you need when you’re shopping online with Visa Debit* or in-store, using money directly from your TD Canada Trust bank account.
Use your TD Access Card to:
Fraud protection at your fingertips
Your payments are safe and secure when using your TD Access Card.
More ways to pay using your TD Access Card
You can use your TD Access Card to shop securely online with Visa Debit and in-store. Make purchases with your favourite mobile apps, pay for subscription services & recurring bills, whether at home or abroad, wherever Visa is accepted1.
Payments made easy with Visa Debit
Enjoy the simplicity of Visa Debit for online and international purchases. Ideal for online, in-app, recurring payments and subscriptions.
Select your card
Select 'Visa Debit' or 'Visa' as the payment option at checkout, where Visa is accepted1
Enter your details
Enter your TD Access Card number, expiry date and 3 digit CVV code found at the back of your card
Save your details
Store your card with your favourite retailers or mobile apps for faster checkout
Use Visa Debit for US & International Purchases & Cash Withdrawals
- Pay with Visa Debit when you shop worldwide, where Visa is accepted1
- If prompted to select "Debit" or "Credit", select "Debit"
- Select retailers may require you to enter your PIN or sign a receipt
- Withdraw cash at worldwide ATMs displaying the Visa acceptance mark
TD Access Card Service Fees
Learn more about potential service fees when using your TD Access Card for cash withdrawals at non-TD ATMs outside of Canada or purchases in a foreign currency.
Foreign currency debit purchase outside Canada using a TD Access Card with a Visa Debit logo
- Foreign Exchange Fee
3.5% of the Canadian dollar amount after conversion of the foreign currency amount at the rate set by Visa International.
Foreign currency debit purchase outside Canada using a TD Access Card that does not have a Visa Debit logo (NYCE)
- Foreign Exchange Fee
0.035 is added to the exchange rate set by Interac®.
- Transaction Fee
$3 in the United States or Mexico.
$5 in any country outside of Canada, the United States or Mexico.
No service fees at TD Bank, AMCB ATMs.
No service fees if you have a TD All-Inclusive Banking Plan or TD Wealth Private Banking Account.
- Foreign Exchange Fee
The transaction amount, including any ATM provider fees incurred by the client, will be converted to Canadian dollars based on the exchange rate set by Visa International* in effect on the date the transaction is posted to your account and will include a fee equal to 3.5% of the converted amount.
Secure access to your TD bank accounts means no one can access your accounts without your unique TD Access Card number and PIN number, your EasyLine PhoneCode or EasyWeb password.
TD Access Cards have an embedded microchip that stores information in a secure, encrypted format. This prevents unauthorized users from copying or accessing the information on your card when using chip-enabled terminals or ATMs.
Your TD Access Card comes with a pre-assigned and confidential four-digit PIN for debit and ATM transactions. We recommend that you change this to a PIN of your choice that is at least four digits long.
- Change your PIN at any time
You can change your PIN at your TD branch. After verifying your identity, the branch will help you select a new PIN. If you forget your PIN, you must visit a branch to receive a new one. You can also change your PIN at any TD ATM location.
- Always protect your PIN
Remember never to tell anyone your PIN and never keep a record of your PIN near your TD Access Card. It is best practice to avoid choosing a PIN that might be easily guessed (such as your birthday, phone number or address). When entering your PIN, take precautions to keep it from the view of others.
If you plan to use your TD Access Card at ATMs internationally (using the Visa PLUS network), select a PIN that is 4 digits long and ensure that the TD Canada Trust accounts you wish to access are connected to the Chequing button. Find a PLUS ATM at your next destination.
- Visa Secure*: Visa Secure is a free joint effort between the Visa issuing banks, Visa Canada and participating retailers to provide you with increased security and convenience when you shop online. Visa offers comprehensive fraud protection, but Visa Secure goes even a step further, adding an extra layer of security when you enter your TD Access card information online. You are automatically protected – and no additional sign-up or password is required. This program is offered to Visa cardholders at no additional cost and exists to help protect you against fraudulent transactions. All you need to do is shop as you always do online; Visa Secure operates invisibly in the background.
- Visa Zero Liability*: Visa Zero Liability applies to all online and international transactions. Should your TD Access Card become compromised, you will not be held liable as long as you have met your obligations as outlined in the Access Agreement. You are automatically protected – and no additional sign-up is required.
- Interac® Zero Liability: Interac® Zero Liability applies to transactions completed using Interac Flash®. Should your TD Access Card become compromised, you will not be held liable for unauthorized Interac Flash® transactions as long as you have met your obligations as outlined in the Access Agreement.
- Interac Flash® spend limits: For your protection, a PIN is required for single purchases above $250 or $250 in multiple consecutive Interac Flash® purchases4.
Visit the TD Stories Fraud Prevention Hub for additional advice & resources.
If your TD Access Card is lost or stolen, call 1-866-222-3456 or go to your nearest TD Canada Trust branch immediately to obtain a replacement card.
Note: The use of your TD Access Card is governed by the terms of the Financial Services Terms and Access Agreement.
Please be sure to check your TD Canada Trust bank account on a regular basis to verify that you made the TD Access Card transactions that are shown. This can be done through statements you receive by mail or on EasyWeb.