You are now leaving our website and entering a third-party website over which we have no control.
The easy choice for small business vehicle financing.
Buying one or more delivery vans, sales force sedans, or other new1 vehicles, involves a significant expense for your business. That’s why it’s important to get financing from a source you can trust.
How it works
- With TD Auto Finance, you can now fund vehicle purchases up to a maximum value of $250,000 through term loans in the name of your business2.
- Finance ownership of up to five cars, vans or light-duty trucks, registered in your business's name
- Based on the strength of your business (two years of financial statements required3), and/or a personal covenant4
- Qualifying businesses include: sole proprietorships, corporations, partnerships, and incorporated associations
Here's what you get
- Competitive fixed and variable interest rates
- Amortization available for up to 84 months5
- Finance new1 reliable vehicles: Eligible vehicles include cars, vans and light duty trucks
- Enjoy flexible terms and convenient payment options
- Separate your business from your personal financing obligations (where applicable)
- Free up working capital