Limited Time Offer
A Welcome Bonus of 30,000 TD Rewards Points when you make your first Purchase1.
Earn 70,000 TD Rewards Points after spending $5,000 in the first 3 months of account opening1.
Receive a $10 Statement Credit upon registering for E-Statements in the first 3 months1.
Enjoy a 100% Annual Fee rebate for the first year (for the $149 Card)2.
A 100% Annual Fee rebate for two additional cards issued for the same business ($49+$49)2.
At a glance
- Earn 9 TD Rewards Points4 when you book travel online through ExpediaForTD.com9.
- Earn 6 TD Rewards Points for every $1 you spend on Foreign Currency Purchases, Restaurant Purchases and regularly recurring bill payments made on your card5,6,7.
- Earn 2 TD Rewards Points for every $1 you spend on all other eligible business purchases8.
- Enjoy ExpediaForTD.com, your exclusive travel booking site with special offers designed just for you.
- With ExpediaForTD.com, you can be confident that you’ll earn the most rewards points and get the best point redemption value.
- No travel blackouts9, no seat restrictions9 and no expiry for your TD Rewards Points as long as your account is open and in good standing10.
- Redeem your TD Rewards Points towards making business purchases at Amazon.ca with Amazon Shop with Points. Conditions apply. See more details.
- Transform your everyday business purchases into TD Rewards Points that you can also redeem for retail business merchandise, gift cards and more.
- Get access to the TD Card Management Tool: An easy way to access online reporting, review your business expenses, manage your existing credit limits and apply spend controls.
- Get access to an extensive suite of travel insurance.
It’s easy to earn TD Rewards Points
Ready to apply?
Documents you'll need
Find out more about our credit cards
Ways to apply
Complete an online application
Book an appointment
Meet with a banking specialist at the branch closest to you
Our banking specialists are ready to answer any questions you may have
Locate a branch
Speak with a banking specialist at the branch closest to you