You are now leaving our website and entering a third-party website over which we have no control.
Credit Card Reward Perks
Redeem your TD Rewards Points how you want, for what you want
The TD Rewards Program lets you earn TD Rewards Points on your everyday business purchases and gives you the freedom and flexibility to redeem them how and when you want. Discover the possibilities at TDRewards.com
- Go places
You can earn more TD Rewards Points when you book your business travel online with your TD Business Travel Visa Card through ExpediaForTD.com. You can also redeem6 any earned TD Rewards Points towards that purchase at time of booking to pay for all or part of your trip. Or, use your TD Business Travel Visa Card to book business travel with any other travel provider of your choice. You can then redeem11 your TD Rewards Points towards that purchase within 90 days after the purchase date. TD Rewards Points can also be used for business travel related purchases made with your Card such as airport taxes and golf fees!
- Amazon.ca Shop with Points
Redeem your TD Rewards Points towards making business purchases at Amazon.ca to get what you want, when you want, quickly and easily. Conditions apply. Learn more about how you can redeem your points for all or just part of your purchase.
- Shop online through TDRewards.com
Shop The Catalogue for brand-name business merchandise. You can even redeem your TD Rewards Points for a variety of brand-name retail gift cards that you can use for your business.
- Help pay down your balance
You can also redeem your TD Rewards Points to help pay down your Credit Card Account balance through TDRewards.com, EasyWeb or the TD app.
At TDRewards.com you can redeem your TD Rewards Points for the rewards you want. Visit to learn more or get started today.
- Travel Medical Insurance13:
Up to $2 million of coverage for the first 15 days. If you or your spouse is aged 65 or older, you have coverage for the first 4 days. Additional top-up coverage is available.
- Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption Insurance24:
For Trip Cancellation, up to $1,500 of coverage per insured person, with a maximum of $5,000 for all insured persons; and for Trip Interruption, up to $5,000 of coverage per insured person, with a maximum of $25,000 for all insured persons on the same covered trip.
- Flight/ Trip Delay Insurance16:
Up to $500 in coverage if your flight/trip is delayed for longer than 4 hours.
- Common Carrier Travel Accident Insurance14 :
Up to $500,000 of coverage for covered losses while travelling on a common carrier (for example: a bus, ferry, plane or train).
- Emergency Travel Assistance Services15 :
Help is just a call away. Toll-free access to help in the event of a personal emergency while travelling.
- Delayed and Lost Baggage Insurance16:
Up to $1,000 of overall coverage per insured person toward the purchase of essentials such as clothes and toiletries, if your baggage is delayed longer than 6 hours or lost.
- Auto Rental Collision/ Loss Damage Insurance17. Use your TD Credit Card to charge the full cost of a car rental to get the Collision/Loss Damage coverage at no additional cost.
- Save with Avis® Rent A Car and Budget® Rent A Car. Use your TD Credit Card to save a minimum of 10% on the lowest available base rates18,19 in Canada and the U.S., and a minimum of 5% on the lowest available base rates18,19 internationally, on qualifying car rentals at participating Avis and Budget locations.
- Option to purchase Business TD Auto Club Membership20 and be covered 24 hours a day for emergency roadside assistance services in case something goes wrong when you are out on the road.
- Visa Zero Liability*: Shop online and in person securely with Visa Zero Liability* and be protected in the event that unauthorized transactions are made on your Card. See your Cardholder Agreement for complete information on unauthorized transactions and your responsibilities including your responsibility to protect your PIN.
- Chip & PIN technology: TD Visa* Cards with Chip and PIN technology provide an added level of security through the use of a Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- Click to Pay
Paying online with your TD Visa card is easy, smart and secure. Just click to pay with your TD Visa when you see this icon ( ) where Visa is accepted.
- Purchase Security and Extended Warranty Protection21: You automatically have access to Purchase Security and Extended Warranty Protection, which includes coverage for most eligible new items you’ve purchased with your Card, should they be stolen or damaged within 90 days of purchase.
- Verified by Visa* provides you with increased security and convenience when you shop online.
- Instant Alerts. Added convenience, with TD Fraud Alerts:
You can now automatically receive TD Fraud Alerts to your mobile phone any time we suspect unusual activity on your TD Business Travel Visa* Card. Simply ensure that we have your current mobile phone number listed in your TD Customer Profile. Learn more.
Review the Product Summaries (For Quebec Residents Only) for more details about insurance coverages.
- Use Apple Pay or Samsung Pay wherever contactless payments are accepted - These Digital Wallets are accepted in a growing number of shops, restaurants, and other retailers, making it convenient and easy to use for everyday business payments with just a tap of your device.
- Emergency Cash Advances22 : You can ask for an emergency Cash Advance in an amount up to $5,000 for your TD Business Travel Visa Card (subject to your available credit limit).
Discover great deals through Expedia For TD
Have a question? Find answers here