Championing the LGBTQ2+ community
Small Business Banking
Personalized Wealth Advice
Supporting community small business relationships nationwide:
- Our customers We support our LGBTQ2+ customers across Canada through a variety of inclusive policies, communications, development programs and initiatives. In 2018 alone, we delivered Gender Language and Concepts training to approximately 800 employees and evolved our scope from LGBT to LGBTQ2+ to recognize and be inclusive of the gender and sexual diversity of our community.
- Our communities TD is targeting CDN $1 billion in total community giving by 2030 in four areas: financial security, vibrant planet, connected communities and better health.
- Our colleagues Our dedicated regional business development managers work across Canada to support the specific needs of our LGBTQ2+ customers.
Building Pride year after year
Contact an Account Manager
Talk to an Account Manager about your business needs.
Book an appointment
Meet with an Account Manager in person at the branch closest to you.
Our banking specialists are ready to answer your questions
Let's work together
We see the whole you
- Optimizing your tax strategy
- Preparing yourself and loved ones for the unexpected
- Managing your estate according to your wishes with a will
Discover and achieve what truly matters
Regional Managers can help you find a TD Wealth advisor who will work with you to understand your financial needs and goals. Once you uncover your Wealth Personality™ profile your advisor can connect you with other TD specialists across the bank as needed to create a personalized wealth plan to help you achieve those goals.