Benefits of Fixed Income investments
Are Fixed Income investments right for me?
Fixed income investments may be right for an investor looking to help diversify their online investment portfolio. Fixed Income Investments may be considered by an online investor who is looking for security, a guaranteed return, and lower risk.
- Choose from a variety of fixed income GICs, money market or bond products.
- Benefit from knowing what income you will receive at what time.
Types of Fixed Income investments
Bonds – steady income from your bond of choice
GICs – solid, secure and flexible
Money Market Instruments – secure and liquid
Fixed income pricing: clear and simple
Start investing in Fixed Income investments with TD Direct Investing
- Open an account
- Select the TD Direct Investing account you want to open online or book an appointment.
- Fund your account
- Transfer funds into your account with the online bill payment or funds transfer feature – or set up recurring deposits.
- Start investing toward your goals
- Build your portfolio using ETFs, stocks, options, mutual funds, GICs, and more.
It's easy to open a cash, margin, RSP, or TFSA account.
We're here for you. Monday to Friday, 7 am to 6 pm ET
Book an appointment
Let's chat, face-to-face at a TD location convenient to you.