Find your ideal way to bank with TD
Ways to Bank: Bank online, in-person or by phone
Branch & ATM
Explore online and mobile banking
Help and Advice Centre
Whether you're planning the next steps toward your goals – or getting ready to take the first step – we'll help you get there.
Key transactions you can perform at a TD Branch ATM
- Cash Withdrawals
You can withdraw cash at any TD ATM regardless of its location. For TD ATMs located at or near a TD branch, you can choose exactly which bills you prefer (5’s, 10's, 20’s, 50’s and 100’s2).
- Cash Deposits
When TD personal banking customers deposit cash, TD Branch ATMs can automatically count your bills and tally your total deposit amount, saving you time.
- Cheque Deposits
At a TD Branch ATM, TD personal banking customers can deposit more than one cheque at the same time. Plus, the ATM will automatically tally your total deposit amount for you.
- Bill Payments
Set up regular bill payments from your TD personal deposit account so you can quickly pay your bills at any TD Branch ATM.
- Account Transfers
You can easily transfer money between your TD personal deposit accounts at any TD Branch ATM.
- Check Balances
At a TD Branch ATM, you can quickly check the balances of your various TD personal deposit accounts.
Features of TD Branch ATMs
You can communicate with a TD Branch ATM in Canada in a total of six languages. These ATMs also have audio capability for the visually impaired. Simply plug a headset into the ATM before inserting your card.
Some ATMs come in the following languages: English & French, Portuguese, Italian, Traditional and Simplified Chinese.
- Audio capability
Access this capability in English or French by plugging in a standard headset at any TD Branch ATM.
- Design features
Lower screens and buttons and partial shelves to aid in wheelchair accessibility at TD Branch ATMs
- Keypad assistance
If the touchscreen is not easily accessible, all you need to do is press the wheelchair icon located at the bottom of the ATM screen – and you will be able to use the keypad or the touchscreen to make your selections.
- Alternate format documents
Customers can also request documents in alternate formats including Braille and large print. To request this service, call
1-800-831-11581-800-831-1158or visit your nearest branch.
Enjoy added protection when you call EasyLine
Once enrolled, TD VoicePrint helps confirm your identity when you call, providing an additional layer of protection when banking by phone with EasyLine. Enrolling in TD VoicePrint is completely optional.
How to enroll in TD VoicePrint
- Call us
- Call EasyLine at
1-866-222-3456.Call EasyLine at 1-866-222-3456.
- Verify your identity
- Authenticate your identity through the usual verification process.
- Request to enroll in TD VoicePrint.
- Talk to us
- We’ll talk with you for up to 2 minutes while TD VoicePrint works in the background to capture your unique voice characteristics.
- Ready to use
- The next time you call EasyLine, TD VoicePrint will quickly and automatically authenticate your voice.
Easy automated service
Personalized service 24/7
- Open a new chequing or savings account
- Order cheques
- Request a stop payment
- Invest in GICs and Term Deposits
- Open a TD Canada Trust RSP and make contributions
- Make deposits to TD Direct investing self-directed and direct trading accounts
- Apply for a Loan/Mortgage/Line of Credit or renew a mortgage (some restrictions apply)
- Request a Credit Card cash advance
- Transfer between your U.S. and Canadian dollar accounts
Privacy and security
Why you'll love TD MySpend
Track your expenses
Save for your goals
Start using TD MySpend
Download the TD MySpend app
- TD MySpend can be downloaded on Android and iPhone Smartphones
Connect to your TD Banking accounts
- Permit the app to securely access your TD Personal banking information and let it work its magic
Build your financial confidence
- Have a happier financial future by achieving your spending goals and making your wishes happen
Ways to use TD Wallet
- Loyalty Cards
Don't miss out on loyalty points. Pull up your loyalty cards on TD Wallet and scan the barcode to earn or redeem at checkout.
- Gift Cards
Have gift cards with you when you need them. Pull up a gift card on TD Wallet to use the balance at check-out. And know what's left to spend by adding the balance in the space provided.
- Membership Cards
Check into the gym or out of the library with TD Wallet. Store your membership cards in your TD Wallet. Plus, add card expiration dates so you know when to renew.