TD Helps - supporting businesses through financial uncertainty
Is your business impacted by COVID-19? Let's find solutions.
- Canada Emergency Business Account (CEBA)
- Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy
- Small Business Banking Principal Payment Deferral
- Business Financing Requests
- Business Development Canada (BDC) Co-Lending Program
- EDC Business Credit Availability Program (BCAP)
- Investissement Québec (IQ) Programme d'actions concertée temporaire pour les entreprises (PACTE) – Quebec Only
Canada Emergency Business Account (CEBA)
On October 9, 2020, the Government of Canada announced that CEBA support will be expanded from $40,000 to $60,000. This expansion is not yet available, and more details on these changes and the launch date will be shared soon.
Request a $40,000 loan (interest free until December 31, 2022). Up to $10,000 may be eligible for loan forgiveness.
- CEBA Term Loan Agreement:
Important terms and conditions of the CEBA loan agreement can be found here, anytime. Please review before you apply.
- TD Privacy Agreement:
Please also understand the privacy and disclosure conditions you’ll be required to authorize. Please read carefully before proceeding.
Business Development Canada (BDC) Co-Lending Program
The Co-Lending Program brings the BDC together with TD, to co-lend term loans to Small and Medium businesses to help with operational cash flow requirements. Eligibility requirements include but are not
- Differing maximum finance amounts based on business revenues
- Principal payment deferral options available
Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC) Mid-Market Junior Financing Program
The BDC Mid-Market Junior Financing Program brings the BDC together with TD, to provide term loans, ranging from $12.5 million to $60 million, to medium and larger-size businesses to help with operational cash flow requirements. Eligibility requirements include but are not limited to:
- Annual revenues of $100 million or more.
- Businesses incorporated in Canada that generate revenue from the sale of goods or services and have business operations in Canada.
EDC Business Credit Availability Program (BCAP)
Export Development Canada’s Business Credit Availability Program (BCAP) offers eligible mid-sized to large customers with operating credit to help sustain operations impacted by COVID-19.
The EDC BCAP program includes:
- An operating credit of up to $6.25 million.
- 80% of the loan guaranteed by the Federal Government through the EDC.