You are now leaving our website and entering a third-party website over which we have no control.
Find the best TD Cash Back credit card for you
With a TD Cash Back Credit Card, you earn Cash Back Dollars on all your purchases. You can redeem these Cash Back Dollars against your account balance or however you want and any time you want (minimum $25). Your Cash Back Dollars never expire as long as your account is open and in good standing.
Earn Cash Back Dollars. Redeem them to help pay down your Account balancea1.
Interest: Cash Advances
Invest back into your business with Cash Back Dollars.
Interest: Cash Advances
Earn Cash Back with every Purchase
TD Cash Back Credit Cards allow you to earn Cash Back Dollars on everyday purchases.
How to choose the best Cash Back credit card for you
Our Cash Back Credit cards offer different features and benefits to fit your lifestyle and financial habits, like:
- Your payment preferences: Do you want to pay an annual fee, do you often run a balance, and what interest rate are you looking for?
- Your financial situation: What card do you qualify for based on your income?
- Your spending habits: Where and when do you usually use your credit card, i.e. gas or grocery shopping?
- Other added features: Some cards come with added features that bring you additional savings besides Cash Back Dollars.
The benefits of a TD Cash Back Credit Card
Cash-back cards offer you the flexibility to use the money earned in Cash Back Dollars. Here are some points you should keep in mind when choosing a TD cash back credit card:
- Accelerated Rate on Special Categories: TD Cash Back credit cards offer a higher earn rate on categories such as grocery purchases, gas purchases, and regularly recurring bill payments. When you spend on these categories, you can earn 1%5, 6 or 3%7, 8 depending on the card you choose.
- Fee vs No-Fee Credit Cards: Not all TD cash back credit cards offer the same features and benefits, so it's important to evaluate the annual fee, earn rate and other benefits before you choose.
- Bonuses: You get a welcome bonus on signing up with most TD credit cards. With a cash-back card, this may be in the form of sign-up bonus or earning higher Cash Back Dollars for a limited period.
- Help Pay Down Your Balance: When you're using your Cash Back Credit Card for everyday purchases, you can redeem Cash Back Dollars2 to help pay down your account balance, saving you money on a monthly basis.
How does a TD Cash Back Credit Card work?
The TD Cash Back Credit Card allows you to earn a percentage of money spent as Cash Back Dollars on each purchase you make. Different TD cash back cards come with different rates. Some of our cash back credit cards allow you to earn between 1%5, 6 and 3%7, 8 in Cash Back Dollars.
Your cash back dollars accumulate automatically and can be viewed on your monthly statement, through logging in to EasyWeb, through TD Mobile app or TDRewards.com. Once your Cash Back Dollar balance reaches $25 or more, you can redeem the full cash back dollar credit to your account balance at any time and the value will be instantly applied to your outstanding balance2. If you select ‘annual redemption’, your Cash Back Dollar credit will automatically be transferred to your account every January and will appear on your February monthly statement (provided your credit card account is in good standing). You can manage your redemption preference at TDRewards.com.
More options to serve you