View, print and save a copy of cheques that have cleared through your Canadian or U.S. accounts in the past 90 days1.
- Select the “View Cheque” link beside the cheque transaction within the EasyWeb Account Activity screen to view the front and back details of a cheque
- The EasyWeb View Cheque service is free for all personal chequing, savings and U.S. dollar accounts. This service is also free for all Lines of Credit with "Online Only" record keeping. A fee of $1.501. will be charged in the currency of the account for each cheque view except for certain Service Plans. The fee will be debited from your account by the next business day
- View the same cheque as many times as you wish during your EasyWeb session at no extra cost
- The EasyWeb View Cheque service is free for all business accounts with the TD Every Day A, B or C Business Plan, with the TD Unlimited Business Plan, or with paperless record keeping
- You can print or save the image of the cheque to avoid the fee that will be charged for viewing the same cheque in a subsequent EasyWeb session
For more information on our View Cheque feature, call 1-866-222-3456 any time or contact your branch.