You are now leaving our website and entering a third-party website over which we have no control.
At a glance
- Eliminate credit card foreign currency conversion rates and fees when making purchases or paying for bills in U.S. Dollars2
- Enjoy Chip & PIN security and Visa PayWave* contactless payment convenience
- Travel and shop with a suite of insurance coverages
- Enjoy all the benefits of your TD U.S. Dollar Visa Card using Apple Pay or Samsung Pay. It's the easy and secure way to pay3.
- Trip Interruption Insurance4 ‑ Up to $5,000 of coverage per insured person, to a maximum of $25,000 for all insured persons on the same trip
- Common Carrier Travel Accident Insurance5 ‑ Up to $500,000 of coverage for covered losses while travelling on a common carrier (for example, a bus, ferry, plane, or train)
- Emergency Travel Assistance Services6 ‑ Help is just a call away. Toll-free access to help in the event of a personal emergency while travelling.
- Delayed and Lost Baggage Insurance7 ‑ Up to $1,000 overall coverage per insured person toward the purchase of essentials such as clothes and toiletries if your baggage is delayed more than 6 hours or lost.
- Save with Avis Rent A Car and Budget Rent A Car ‑ Use your Canadian TD Credit Card to save a minimum of 10% off the lowest available base rates9,10 in Canada and the U.S., and a minimum of 5% off the lowest available base rates9,10 internationally, on qualifying car rentals at participating Avis and Budget locations.
- Auto Rental Collision/Loss Damage Insurance11 ‑ Use your Canadian TD Credit Card to charge the full cost of a car rental to get the Collision/Loss Damage coverage at no additional cost.
- Visa Zero Liability ‑ Shop online and in person securely with Visa Zero Liability and be protected in the event that unauthorized transactions are made on your Card. See your Cardholder Agreement for complete information on unauthorized transactions and your responsibilities including your responsibility to protect your PIN.
- Chip & PIN technology is already in use in most parts of the world and is gradually being adopted in the U.S. The microchip embedded in your Card encrypts your data, providing enhanced security against unauthorized use of your Card.
- Click to Pay
Paying online with your TD Visa card is easy, smart and secure. Just click to pay with your TD Visa when you see this icon ( ) where Visa is accepted.
- Purchase Security and Extended Warranty Protection12 – You automatically have access to Purchase Security and Extended Warranty Protection, which includes coverage for most eligible new items you’ve purchased with your Card, should they be stolen or damaged within 90 days of purchase
- Instant Alerts. Added convenience, with TD Fraud Alerts:
You can now automatically receive TD Fraud Alerts to your mobile phone any time we suspect suspicious activity on your TD U.S. Dollar Visa* Card, or on any Additional Cardholder's card on your Account. Simply ensure that we have your current mobile phone number listed in your TD Customer Profile. Learn more.
- Manage your credit card in the TD app
Set transaction limits, block international purchases or lock your credit card. Learn more.
- Use Apple Pay or Samsung Pay wherever contactless payments are accepted - These Digital Wallets are accepted in a growing number of shops, restaurants, and other retailers, making it convenient and easy to use for everyday purchases with just a tap of your device.
- Emergency Cash Advances13 You can ask for an emergency Cash Advance up to $5,000 for the TD U.S. Dollar Visa* Card (subject to your available credit limit).
Have a question? Find answers here