Get The Most Out of My Credit Card
What is a TD Payment Plan?
Make purchases more manageable
Stay on top of your payments
Enjoy flexibility and convenience
Continue to enjoy your card benefits
- Personal TD credit cardholder with online banking access
- Primary cardholders only (Additional cardholders are not eligible)
- Account in good standing
- Purchase of $100 or more
- You're a resident of a province or territory in Canada other than Quebec
Setting up TD Payment Plans in EasyWeb
- Sign into EasyWeb and go to your Credit Card Account Activity Page
- Under ‘Posted Transactions’, click on the ‘Setup Payment Plan’ button
- Choose your TD Payment Plan
- Review Terms and Conditions and click ‘Accept’ to set up your TD Payment Plan
Setting up TD Payment Plans on the TD app
- Sign into the TD app and select your credit card and tap on 'TD Payment Plans'
- Choose the eligible purchase you would like to convert into a TD Payment Plan
- Select a 6, 12, or 18 month plan and review the fee that applies
- Name your plan and confirm your email on the next screen
- Review Terms and Conditions and click 'Accept' to set up your TD Payment Plan
Ready to set up your TD Payment Plan?
Set up in EasyWeb