TD Secure Email
Tabs Menu: to navigate this menu, use the left & right arrow keys to change tabs. Press tab to go into the content. Shift-tab to return to the tabs.
Secure email overview
To complete the registration:
- Use the link in the email to access the TD Secure Email registration page
- Fill out all the fields, including an alternate email address and your password recovery questions and answers
- Your answers must be a minimum of 6 characters
- Remember your password, because you'll need it to access your TD Secure Emails
- When you're done, select Apply
Once you've completed the registration process, whenever a TD employee sends you a secure email, you'll receive it in your inbox.
To view the message:
- Open the secure email
- Double-click the PDF attachment
- Depending on which email service you use (e.g. Gmail, Outlook, Thunderbird, etc.), the PDF attachment may appear at the top or bottom of the email
- Enter the TD Secure Email password you created during the registration process
- Select OK
- The email message from the TD employee will now be visible within the PDF attachment.
- Any files the TD employee attached (e.g. Word or Excel files) will be listed in the attachments pane on the left side – simply double-click to open them.