Before you buy your next vehicle
Trading in your vehicle
Remember, trading in for a newer model may come with certain advantages:
- Net equity built in your current vehicle will be applied to the cost of your new vehicle, lowering your loan amount
- There may also be tax advantages that come with a trade in, such as the amount of HST you pay.
- Ask for more information at your dealership.
When you're ready to buy, we have competitive, flexible financing options to suit your needs.
- Dealership network
Find your ideal automotive or recreational vehicle through our nationwide network of authorized dealerships.
- Tailored financing
We offer competitive rates, flexible terms and payment options with you in mind.
- Up-front financing
Apply for only the amount you need to purchase the car you want within your budget.
- Award-winning dealer satisfaction
Thanks to our dealers, TD Auto Finance received the 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 J.D. Power award for ‘Highest in Dealer Satisfaction among Non-Captive Lenders with Retail Credit'1.
Credit history basics
Your borrowing history directly affects your credit score and borrowing options.
Any of our authorized Dealerships can help you with options.
TD Auto Finance offers flexible financing
- Reach out to a dealer
- Understand your budget and financial needs, then connect with a dealer to find the best financing options for you.
- Compare and test
- The TD Wheels app lets you search for and compare different makes and models to find your next new dream vehicle.
- Applying for financing
- Ask your dealership to work with you on a mutually agreeable price. They can help structure a loan to meet your needs.
How to Apply
Visit a dealership
Simply visit any authorized automotive or recreational vehicle dealer and ask for financing through TD Auto Finance.
Welcome to TD WheelsTM
Download the new TD Wheels app, find your car and get behind the wheel with TD Auto Finance.
Our banking specialists are ready to answer your questions and can assist you in applying for a loan.