You make a difference.
What are the TD Scholarships?
Up to $10,000
$7,500 a year
Up to $70,000
TD Canada Trust Scholarships for Community Leadership
What is “community leadership”?
We’re interested in hearing from students who have demonstrated consistent and outstanding dedication to solving a community problem or making their community a better place. For example, you may be cleaning up the environment, promoting social justice, or fighting child poverty. Check out what some of the past scholarship recipients have done to improve their community.
How are the winners chosen?
We select a pool of 80 finalists to interview with regional selection panels, and from there, two scholarship recipients are chosen for each of the five regions:
- Atlantic Canada
- Prairies/Northwest Territories/Nunavut
- British Columbia/Yukon
TD Scholarships Eligibility
- Have demonstrated community leadership
- Are in the final year of high school (outside Quebec) or CEGEP (in Quebec)
- Have a minimum overall grade average of 75% in their most recently completed school year
For details, review our Terms and Conditions
Applications will open for the 2017/2018 year in September 2017. Call us if you have questions about scholarship eligibility or the application process.
TD Scholarships also include:
- Offers of paid summer employment
- Mentorship opportunities
- Annual gatherings
- Networking opportunities and more