Our most popular platform
- Personalized homepage: an overview of the markets and your investments
- Tools to monitor and manage your portfolio: projected income, performance, gain/loss, and GoalAssist™.
- Exclusive research from TD Securities, video from Morningstar Equity Research, and more
- Order types to help manage risk: from the basics to multi-leg option strategies
Find and evaluate ideas before you take action
- Market and investment research: uncover and validate ideas quickly. Includes company news, fundamentals, earnings reports, option chains, and technical analysis
- Market movers: exclusive intraday reports from TD Securities, the TD Daily Bull & Bear Report, Morningstar and other reports from industry specialists
- Video inspiration: stream directly from Morningstar Equity Research and MoneyTalk
- Screeners: create your own or choose pre-set screeners by TD and Recognia
- Research centres: review and research mutual funds, ETFs, and fixed income products
Monitor and manage your investments
- Personalized homepage.
See changes in your account with real-time top movers. View personalized events, a weekly snapshot of projected earnings announcements, dividend dates, or analyst rating changes pertinent to your holdings.
- Tools for managing your portfolio.
Find out how you're doing with a slate of diagnostic tools, including Projected Income, Gain/ Loss, time and money-weighted returns, and a balance trend view.
- Automated alerts.
Stay on top of the positions you hold or follow with price, news, and technical alerts.
- Invest on the go.
WebBroker is synchronized with the TD app.
- Secure access.
Conveniently access your account documents, including tax slips, confirmations, and statements.
It's easy to open a cash, margin, RSP, or TFSA account.
We’re here to answer your questions and help you open your account.
Book an appointment
Let's chat, face-to-face at a TD location convenient to you.
Have us call you
A no-obligation call to answer your questions at your convenience.
TMApple, the Apple logo, iPad and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.